Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladams)
    Was just wondering the same thing... They've been taking their time
    I asked about 5 year programme , they said interview late jan/feb ( dont know what late jan means) but i remember from last year they start sending rejections out in december ( usually in ukcat basis but dont quote me on it). I remember the 5 year admissions team stating the same thing they hand most ( again font quote me on it) rejections our by december so i guess no news is good news . I hope that helps not sure about 4 year programme, although I doubt it will be any different !
    I hope that helps .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    I asked about 5 year programme , they said interview late jan/feb ( dont know what late jan means) but i remember from last year they start sending rejections out in december ( usually in ukcat basis but dont quote me on it). I remember the 5 year admissions team stating the same thing they hand most ( again font quote me on it) rejections our by december so i guess no news is good news . I hope that helps not sure about 4 year programme, although I doubt it will be any different !
    I hope that helps .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That does help thanks, just gotta wait now

ReputationRep:
    Cant wait to hear back from my unis! taking soo long

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone tried to call them to ask when we could expect to hear from them? :/ I emailed them but they did not reply.

ReputationRep:
    I got told some point in January/February, invitations out 10 days prior to the interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Barts are taking their time....and I am not happy (February are you kidding me...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexberry)
    Barts are taking their time....and I am not happy (February are you kidding me...)
    I feel your pain and frustration... we all do!

We're all in the same boat

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's very frustrating. What are they going to do from now up until January? Hand out rejections? Surely they've already calculated the scores for each applicant, it's simply putting numbers into a spreadsheet.

Are people sure that we won't hear anything till January? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE-help)
    Yeah it's very frustrating. What are they going to do from now up until January? Hand out rejections? Surely they've already calculated the scores for each applicant, it's simply putting numbers into a spreadsheet.

Are people sure that we won't hear anything till January? :/
    Probably just rejections :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    From last years thread, the first interview invite was made on 19th Dec and it seemed like GEP applicants received them first. The earliest interview was on 22nd Jan. However, rejections came out earlier, starting from 5th Dec

We have a long way to go guys...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by franngu)
    From last years thread, the first interview invite was made on 19th Dec and it seemed like GEP applicants received them first. The earliest interview was on 22nd Jan. However, rejections came out earlier, starting from 5th Dec

We have a long way to go guys...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The wait is the worst part

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm a reapplicant from Poland and I was attending an interview at QMUL last year (was put on a Waiting List afterwards, and then nothing ;P). Got an invitation around 10th of December and as far as I remember the interview was scheduled on 28th of January.

Anyway, if you've got any questions feel free to ask, I'll try to answer as thoroughly as possible I keep my fingers crossed for all of us guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blayenne)
    Hi,

I'm a reapplicant from Poland and I was attending an interview at QMUL last year (was put on a Waiting List afterwards, and then nothing ;P). Got an invitation around 10th of December and as far as I remember the interview was scheduled on 28th of January.

Anyway, if you've got any questions feel free to ask, I'll try to answer as thoroughly as possible I keep my fingers crossed for all of us guys!
    Thanks for the help. Wow seems that there is a big gap between invitation and interview. Makes sense because they can't just be doing nothing from now till end of Jan. They have all the scores, just need to invite/reject.

How was the interview? How much emphasis on the PS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE-help)
    Thanks for the help. Wow seems that there is a big gap between invitation and interview. Makes sense because they can't just be doing nothing from now till end of Jan. They have all the scores, just need to invite/reject.

How was the interview? How much emphasis on the PS?
    I guess the gap was for all the students outside the UK, just to have some time to plan the journey. I received five different dates to choose from, most of them in February.

The interview wasn't very formal at all, I'd even say it was easy-going. Almost all of the questions were based on my PS, I'm sure the members of the panel read it right before calling me. It's worth mentioning I've always been doing loads of voluntary work of different types and my PS covered it all, so they might have had enough different topics to cover during the discussion ;P

ReputationRep:
    Got email from Bart's, not an interview though lol

But they said that they have started ranking applications and awarding ucas tariff woop wooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by star10159)

But they said that they have started ranking applications and awarding ucas tariff woop wooo
    I didn't even get one!?
    Did everyone else get the email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by star10159)

Yayyyy! Finally the ball is rolling

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nhta112)
    I didn't even get one!?
    I haven't one yet

ReputationRep:
    I smell lies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nhta112)
    I didn't even get one!?
    I didn't get one..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.