The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
Original post by Anon_98
Sorry! yeah it was slightly later than usual. - I got distracted. :colondollar: But thanks for being so thoughtful. ^-^

I've just done an hour of stats but only got half way through the past paper. dang product moment correlation coefficients, why u need to be confusing.

Anyways how long are your breaks
Reply 661
Original post by Carolinec1206
You're a life saver ! I'm struggling with maths so much this year. Can we somehow revise together ,please ? Ohh indeed ,especially year 13 is extremely hard but it's very interesting :bl:

Aww, thanks.

Yes, of course - that'd be great. How much have you done so far? We could set our Maths targets together and do the same past papers etc - I'm dedicating the whole (or most) of tomorrow towards the subject! Do you also take the statistics module?
Reply 662
Original post by Kamara7
FINALLY FINISHED A2 PSYCHOLOGY REVISION!!! :woo:

For today... I'll do the rest on Wednesday. Cba.

YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!! :woo:
Reply 663
Original post by Guls
I've just done an hour of stats but only got half way through the past paper. dang product moment correlation coefficients, why u need to be confusing.

Anyways how long are your breaks

Well done on your hour block! :h: - maybe you could go back through your class notes on pmcc to see where you're making mistakes etc then finish off the paper afterwards?

Half an hour!
Reply 664
So, I spent about 40 minutes doing Eutrophication and managed to finish it off but didn't have time to do the Carbon Cycle. Well, that's me done for today will return at 7:00am tomorrow!- Goodnight all.
Original post by Anon_98
Aww, thanks.

Yes, of course - that'd be great. How much have you done so far? We could set our Maths targets together and do the same past papers etc - I'm dedicating the whole (or most) of tomorrow towards the subject! Do you also take the statistics module?

Can I join in too?!?! I'm doing the D1 module and retaking C2 though (with C3 and C4 of course). I need to actually be productive this weekend so I don't feel like a total failure when I go back to school on Monday.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anon_98
Aww, thanks.

Yes indeed I do . I'm also retaking statistics from last year :/ We could do it tomorrow then? I'm struggling with C3 and 4 the most. In terms of Stats I'm fine beside I don't understand some few things
Original post by Anon_98
Sorry! yeah it was slightly later than usual. - I got distracted. :colondollar: But thanks for being so thoughtful. ^-^

hahaha... i was just wondering
:u:
Original post by genevievelaw
This will probably have to be my final hour of biology notes starting now :biggrin:

How often do you make notes for Biology? I have loads that I find online, so I spend more time understanding them then to actually make notes :colondollar:
Nice idea! 2nd year undergrad hopping on :h:
Original post by kkboyk
How often do you make notes for Biology? I have loads that I find online, so I spend more time understanding them then to actually make notes :colondollar:

I have found a few sets of notes online, but I don't know - I never know if they're detailed enough or the easiest way to explain something. I have spent quite a long time making notes (probably too much really), but I think it helps me :smile: I do them when I can, but my aim is to cover everything that could come up :lol:
Your strategy is probably better really in terms of preparing for exams :colondollar:
So happy that I'm not alone in doing late night revision! This thread is so motivating even if it means I'm slightly sleep deprived everyday - gearing me up for university though!

I haven't done enough today, I finished notes for two out of four topics for Religious Studies, finished off my History homework which was to basically to make a detailed timeline of events for what we've covered so far and also part of my Geography homework which was to make a case study on the Zika virus, I still have about two past papers to do and numerous more GEOG2 skills questions but they will have to wait till tomorrow!

Although that sounds like quite a fair bit, I definitely procrastinated a lot too so I could have done much more!

Good luck guys, plough through the last bits and get a lovely night's sleep!
Reply 672
Original post by DedicatedWizard
Can I join in too?!?! I'm doing the D1 module and retaking C2 though (with C3 and C4 of course). I need to actually be productive this weekend so I don't feel like a total failure when I go back to school on Monday.

The more the merrier! :biggrin: I'm retaking C2 too. >.< :five: Yes, we will try and get as much as possible done. - That wont happen, I promise. Umm..how about we have a session on C3 then? It may go over to a second block though. So, 3:00pm do any of you have a topic that you'd most like to start with? Otherwise, can we do trigonometry?

Original post by Carolinec1206
Yes indeed I do . I'm also retaking statistics from last year :/ We could do it tomorrow then? I'm struggling with C3 and 4 the most. In terms of Stats I'm fine beside I don't understand some few things

I'm also retaking S1! >.> Yepp, how does the above sound?
what subjects are you currently studying ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woohoo lol! Nearly finished section 2 of my chemistry coursework :tongue: (After like 98947328years though) :u:
Is it just me or does it still feel like its Tuesday :// I cant believe that it's saturday ALREADY!! What was I doing all my life :wink:
Getting into the DNA profiling stuff so going to spend the next hour continuing with it :argh:
Original post by alevelshelp
I just made a study planner with TSR and i'm hoping ill stick to it, fingers crossed, as i would like to achieve the highest grade possible :smile:
if you want to be revision buddies, message me :smile:
i'm currently doing AS biology, chemistry, maths and further maths,
I hope we could help each other out when
needed

Hey , wanna revise FP1 tomorrow?
Original post by Anon_98
The more the merrier! :biggrin: I'm retaking C2 too. >.< :five: Yes, we will try and get as much as possible done. - That wont happen, I promise. Umm..how about we have a session on C3 then? It may go over to a second block though. So, 3:00pm do any of you have a topic that you'd most like to start with? Otherwise, can we do trigonometry?

I'm also retaking S1! >.> Yepp, how does the above sound?

Agreed ,3 pm it is then. I don't mind any topic really ,though I'd like to do one past paper for S2 ?:bricks:
Original post by OMGitsOverpower
Hey , wanna revise FP1 tomorrow?

yes please

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alevelshelp

Tommorow 7am, be online, we will start with complex numbers if you don't mind

Latest

Trending

Trending