The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Haha I see! Have you been having a good holiday so far?

Yeah they are :eek: Haha yayyy!!! :woo:
Haha that's good - want to pass the exams after all!! Same, C1 is 15th May I think!! :eek: well ive been doing maths this morning and just generally worrying :tongue: Driving is going shockingly bad - my parents are like 'you've been out everyday for a week you should be better' which is quite annoying. It doesn't help that I'm too scared to drive as my mum will kill me if I wreck her car.... she always tells me to stop miles away from the junctions as well and wonders why I get annoyed :lol:

I'm already bored hahaha

yeah me too!! haha myfirst exam is on the 16th May!!!
hahaha i'm sure you're not that bad!! come over and i'll give you lessons :tongue:
thats's why i dont let my mum sit in the car with me hahaha :lol:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
I'm already bored hahaha

yeah me too!! haha myfirst exam is on the 16th May!!!
hahaha i'm sure you're not that bad!! come over and i'll give you lessons :tongue:
thats's why i dont let my mum sit in the car with me hahaha :lol:

Haha I would be too without TSR :tongue:

Aww wow!! Good luck for it - though I know you will do great! :awesome:
God I am terrible, I cant judge distances very well (even though I haven't hit anything yet) Oh yes please - its a nightmare learning with my parents!! She keeps saying 'you're just one of those people who finds it hard and you will need more time' then she goes on about her friends daughter who is apparently 'a natural' - so I ended up stalling on purpose :tongue: :lol:
Haha I would be too without TSR :tongue:

Aww wow!! Good luck for it - though I know you will do great! :awesome:
God I am terrible, I cant judge distances very well (even though I haven't hit anything yet) Oh yes please - its a nightmare learning with my parents!! She keeps saying 'you're just one of those people who finds it hard and you will need more time' then she goes on about her friends daughter who is apparently 'a natural' - so I ended up stalling on purpose :tongue: :lol:

haha same!!
you too!!!

oh god haha thats funny :rofl:
you do get used to it though!! it's fun! :yep:
haha same!!
you too!!!

oh god haha thats funny :rofl:
you do get used to it though!! it's fun! :yep:

Haha aww thanks!! :biggrin:
Urgh I hate it, I cant do it and its annoying me like hell :lol: Whenever my dad says 'time to go driving' I don't know whether to be sick or have a massive panic attack.... I really need to get and instructor don't I ? :tongue:
Brap Brap!
Haha aww thanks!! :biggrin:
Urgh I hate it, I cant do it and its annoying me like hell :lol: Whenever my dad says 'time to go driving' I don't know whether to be sick or have a massive panic attack.... I really need to get and instructor don't I ? :tongue:

haha you really don't like it do you?!
haha yeah, maybe an instructor will help!!! I would give you the deets mine but you're a bit far away :rofl:
haha you really don't like it do you?!
haha yeah, maybe an instructor will help!!! I would give you the deets mine but you're a bit far away :rofl:

Haha not with my parents no :lol: Speaking of parents I feel really bad as I just had a bit of a go at my mum.... Its been really getting me down because all my parents seem to do is say negative things about me and my sister, and I said to my mum 'do you have anything positive to say about me today?' and she was like 'well you are very good at communicating with people, which is why i think you've picked the wrong degree' - I cant get any positivity out of anyone at the moment (relating to anything) and its making me feel quite depressed.
And I'm pretty sure the driving isn't helping either

Sorry Squirrel, i don't want to burden you with my life story but i needed to tell someone

I agree with you, ill ask my friend next week who she used and hopefully i can get a few professional lessons to help me along. Hahahaha :rofl:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Brap Brap!

Ello Ello
Reply 7168
Hellooooooooo all! Talk to me ppl :biggrin::badger::bl:
Haha not with my parents no :lol: Speaking of parents I feel really bad as I just had a bit of a go at my mum.... Its been really getting me down because all my parents seem to do is say negative things about me and my sister, and I said to my mum 'do you have anything positive to say about me today?' and she was like 'well you are very good at communicating with people, which is why i think you've picked the wrong degree' - I cant get any positivity out of anyone at the moment (relating to anything) and its making me feel quite depressed.
And I'm pretty sure the driving isn't helping either

Sorry Squirrel, i don't want to burden you with my life story but i needed to tell someone

I agree with you, ill ask my friend next week who she used and hopefully i can get a few professional lessons to help me along. Hahahaha :rofl:

aww no Amellia!! :hugs: :console:
its okay!!! at least you've told her now!! I get that from my parents all the time- so you're not the only one sweetie!!
Whatsapp me if you want to talk yeah?! Squirrels always got time for friends!!!

yeah!! get lessons from a person who knows what their doing! it's easier and less stress free than getting them from parents :yep:
aww no Amellia!! :hugs: :console:
its okay!!! at least you've told her now!! I get that from my parents all the time- so you're not the only one sweetie!!
Whatsapp me if you want to talk yeah?! Squirrels always got time for friends!!!

yeah!! get lessons from a person who knows what their doing! it's easier and less stress free than getting them from parents :yep:

Yeah... sorry to bombard the thread! :hugs:
I've been talking to my sister about it too and she agrees - we've just been staying out of our parents way for the past week :lol: Don't you sometimes just get fed up of all the high expectations and comments like 'well if X can do it you should be able to'. Aww thanks Squirrel :hugs: I will do when i can find my phone! :smile:

Haha yes i will - I will also have the comfort of not smashing up my mums car :lol: :yep:
Anyways, enough about me, how have you been @CleverSquirrel ? :jumphug:
Yeah... sorry to bombard the thread! :hugs:
I've been talking to my sister about it too and she agrees - we've just been staying out of our parents way for the past week :lol: Don't you sometimes just get fed up of all the high expectations and comments like 'well if X can do it you should be able to'. Aww thanks Squirrel :hugs: I will do when i can find my phone! :smile:

Haha yes i will - I will also have the comfort of not smashing up my mums car :lol: :yep:

ALLL THE TIME!!! dear lord it gets annoying :lol:

haha thats true!! haha :rofl:
Anyways, enough about me, how have you been @CleverSquirrel ? :jumphug:

aha yeah ive been alright!!! i might ask you for bio help later but yeah it's all gooooooooooooooooooooood!!!! haha
ALLL THE TIME!!! dear lord it gets annoying :lol:

haha thats true!! haha :rofl:

Haha it actually is :lol: Sometimes i just think uni cant get here quick enough!

Haha :rofl: ahh i feel better now - thank you Squirrel! :hugs:
aha yeah ive been alright!!! i might ask you for bio help later but yeah it's all gooooooooooooooooooooood!!!! haha

Aww good good!! :smile: Haha of course you can ask, ill probably be here till like 11 so plenty of time :biggrin: What have you been up to?
Haha it actually is :lol: Sometimes i just think uni cant get here quick enough!

Haha :rofl: ahh i feel better now - thank you Squirrel! :hugs:

this is why i cant wait for uni!! the FREEEDOM WILL BE SWEET!! :lol:
this is why i cant wait for uni!! the FREEEDOM WILL BE SWEET!! :lol:

Yep!! :lol: I mean i get enough freedom (I think) but it will be nice to not feel like i have to 'please' anyone anymore (and also I wont have anymore squabbles with my sister :tongue: )
I'm guessing you cant wait for the freedom? Wait till your parents come and visit you everyweek in halls..... (joking :lol:)
Yep!! :lol: I mean i get enough freedom (I think) but it will be nice to not feel like i have to 'please' anyone anymore (and also I wont have anymore squabbles with my sister :tongue: )
I'm guessing you cant wait for the freedom? Wait till your parents come and visit you everyweek in halls..... (joking :lol:)

Amellia :smile: How are you? :hugs: I honestly feel pretty crappy myself... (sorry Thread, I'm going to depress you :tongue:). I mean I know I'll be alright later on, but I also know that I'll feel like this again... God I do most days :/ Sorry, I seem to of ended up ranting at you :redface:
Original post by SassKing13
Amellia :smile: How are you? :hugs: I honestly feel pretty crappy myself... (sorry Thread, I'm going to depress you :tongue:). I mean I know I'll be alright later on, but I also know that I'll feel like this again... God I do most days :/ Sorry, I seem to of ended up ranting at you :redface:

Hey SassKing! :smile: I'm okay now thank you - think I've calmed off a bit :hugs: Aww no I'm so sorry to hear that :redface: I kind of know what you mean - it comes and goes doesn't it? Aww no don't worry about that, not at all :smile: I really hope that you feel better soon :hugs:

Latest