The Student Room Group

getting stuck in the same Talking stage with the same school boy...

Ok so If I grabbed your attention, I just want to say hii I hope your having a good day!!.

Ok so lets get to the story its gon be a lil cringy but its intresting I wantyalls response abt this, last year 2023 me and thus boy in my class started talking after another failed talking stage I had, (This boy is like veryyy popular in ma school hes cool w lots of ppl and the time we started talking him and his ex broke up 2 weeks before that) we started knowing eachother from advisory class in the morning and I had gym w him, I added him on snap and from there we started talking more and more (BTW HE MADE THE FIRST MOVEE LIKE BOIII YOU WAS TALKING BOUT YOU WANNA BE MY NEW BAE) because when we started talking he told me about how he broke up with this girl, I heard her name alot too (She was also popular and alot off people are her friends) I ain go say her name for personal reasons ykyk. but like people noticed we talked alot and this happened so much times we stopped talking for like 2-3 weeks nd then we started talking again. his ex noticed and also this time I was in a big biggg argument with lots off people last year but we all cool now. but this girl tried to come with her little friend group asking me if I liked him or not I was not scared of nun of them I just talked normal she did that like 3 times. but lemme tell yallllll the last days of school me and him became sooo closee like really we would talk everyday, also lots of girls liked him at this time. (even my ex friend thats a diff story tho) we talked basically all summer threw snap and stuff he went to ny he would sent me vidoes there we were practically dating, but sadly school starts again aka this school year and its chill but its been akward between us now and I started talking to him again like 3 days ago

I just dont know what to do because his lil ex still likes him and I just dont feel like we will eva be thingg I need help Im so delulsional..... Should I say hii to him during class or waa helpp me suggestions plz

tyy for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 1
Original post by Habibah.B1
Ok so If I grabbed your attention, I just want to say hii I hope your having a good day!!.

Ok so lets get to the story its gon be a lil cringy but its intresting I wantyalls response abt this, last year 2023 me and thus boy in my class started talking after another failed talking stage I had, (This boy is like veryyy popular in ma school hes cool w lots of ppl and the time we started talking him and his ex broke up 2 weeks before that) we started knowing eachother from advisory class in the morning and I had gym w him, I added him on snap and from there we started talking more and more (BTW HE MADE THE FIRST MOVEE LIKE BOIII YOU WAS TALKING BOUT YOU WANNA BE MY NEW BAE) because when we started talking he told me about how he broke up with this girl, I heard her name alot too (She was also popular and alot off people are her friends) I ain go say her name for personal reasons ykyk. but like people noticed we talked alot and this happened so much times we stopped talking for like 2-3 weeks nd then we started talking again. his ex noticed and also this time I was in a big biggg argument with lots off people last year but we all cool now. but this girl tried to come with her little friend group asking me if I liked him or not I was not scared of nun of them I just talked normal she did that like 3 times. but lemme tell yallllll the last days of school me and him became sooo closee like really we would talk everyday, also lots of girls liked him at this time. (even my ex friend thats a diff story tho) we talked basically all summer threw snap and stuff he went to ny he would sent me vidoes there we were practically dating, but sadly school starts again aka this school year and its chill but its been akward between us now and I started talking to him again like 3 days ago

I just dont know what to do because his lil ex still likes him and I just dont feel like we will eva be thingg I need help Im so delulsional..... Should I say hii to him during class or waa helpp me suggestions plz

tyy for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like he is unsure and still likes this other girl to some degree. just match his energy and take it from there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending