The Student Room Group

Why would this boy stare at me for so long time?

Hii!! I need an opinion on this. There is a guy who always stares, for about 3 years, and has never come close, say hi, nothing at all. He is 22 and I am 25. He seems sociable, has a large group of friends and has been working as a waiter for a few years. I know one relationship he had in those 3 years and broke up but nothing else. I've never had the opportunity to see him do this to other girls(look intensely) and I'd like to see that. Normally I wouldn't think much of it. But he has a really intense look. Sometimes he smiles a little. Okay, I'm sure he has no romantic intentions, he haven't talked to me, I lost hope. But whenever I see him, I think of him and this thing he do. I'm just curious about what's going on in his head. What does he expect from me? Why is he staring at me for so many years without making a move??
Reply 1
Maybe you should go and talk to him, or make the first move if you're interested. He might be nervous or thinks he doesn't have a chance with you or something. Only one thing is for certain: you'll never find the answer by asking a bunch of strangers on a student forum.
Reply 2
He wants you but he does not have it in him to take what he wants.

Either tell him to ask you out or find a man with the testees to go for what and who he wants.
Reply 3
Maybe just go up and talk to him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending