The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Why do so many african girls prefer circumcised? Looking at this thread and others, I've noticed almost every one of them are like that. I wonder if it has something to do with their culture.

I'm of black African origin and my boyfriend is uncircumcised. He is also white though, so I'm breaking the mold already :biggrin:. Honestly, whether a guy's got a foreskin or not has always been pretty low priority on the list of things I want in a guy :p:
Why do so many african girls prefer circumcised? Looking at this thread and others, I've noticed almost every one of them are like that. I wonder if it has something to do with their culture.

Wow you got that right.... I'm African.. it could be something to do with culture..

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been told (told) that 4skin keeps the lady lubed. Xtra lubed. And having it is damn sure better for the lad apparently but don't ask me. I was just told. lmao.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
I've been told (told) that 4skin keeps the lady lubed. Xtra lubed. And having it is damn sure better for the lad apparently but don't ask me. I was just told. lmao

I have heard women say the same. I remember I posted it on here once and someone got very aggressive and defensive over it. I think he was circumcised.
Original post by Wilfred Little
I have heard women say the same. I remember I posted it on here once and someone got very aggressive and defensive over it. I think he was circumcised.

Thx for the heads up? lol
And yea probs was circumsized (can't spell it whatever lol) OR...or it was a female with a man who got a weak d.
All women have different preferences. It shouldn't bother you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My boyfriend is circumcised, not due to religion or anything, but yeah, I definitely prefer his over uncut. I've been with guys before that are uncut and I really do think that now I've been with my boyfriend, I'd never go back :') IMO it looks and feels better.
My boyfriend is circumcised, not due to religion or anything, but yeah, I definitely prefer his over uncut. I've been with guys before that are uncut and I really do think that now I've been with my boyfriend, I'd never go back :':wink: IMO it looks and feels better.

Are you really saying that you wouldn't date a natural guy again if things don't work out with your current bf and you're single again?
Are you really saying that you wouldn't date a natural guy again if things don't work out with your current bf and you're single again?

:biggrin:
If that's the case, then maybe I had the right idea not dating. I don't want to be possibly rejected for being natural and I don't want to put up with girls who'd rather have my genitals surgically altered.

No, if things didn't work out with my current bf and I met a new guy who was nice and everything obviously the first thing I ask him isn't going to be if he is circumcised or not :') if he wasn't, I wouldn't be that bothered at all, after all, it's not all about that. I'm just saying if I got to choose somehow, I would always choose circumcised.
Original post by Girlpower69xxx
Yes, if you dont have a Jewish penis then I'm afraid I am not going anywhere near you
Source: I'm a girl
there are a lot more people that get circumcised then
just those two categories. I am neither Jewish nor Muslim and I have a circumcised penis. I think a majority of men in America are circumcised.
Original post by emobambam
just those two categories. I am neither Jewish nor Muslim and I have a circumcised penis. I think a majority of men in America are circumcised.

I wouldn't take this seriously, I think it's probably a jewish guy trolling. I don't even think it's a jewish invention, didn't they learn it from the Egyptians?
If that's the case, then maybe I had the right idea not dating. I don't want to be possibly rejected for being natural and I don't want to put up with girls who'd rather have my genitals surgically altered.

Mate don't make a life decision over some random much less anon comment on the web? Natural honestly in the real world is not a problem at all for women you'll see lol
Its not about the type of boat
Its the motion of the ocean that counts

Serious side though , who cares i dont maybe them girls are muslims or from cultires that promote circumsision
Original post by emobambam

That's because they have a lot of Jewish doctors who probably just take liberty to do it as medical protocol since I don't think permission is needed. Many just do it at birth there.
Aesthetically, I suppose it looks better circumcised but they both look the same when hard so who cares. It's not as big a deal as you're making out. If a girl really liked a guy, finding out whether he was circumsized or not, or even how big he is wouldn't be a dealbreaker. All penises are ugly..it's how you use it lol
I actually prefer uncut penises to cut ones. As long as you're keeping it clean there should be no problem.
Original post by smile43
Its not about the type of boat
Its the motion of the ocean that counts

Serious side though , who cares i dont maybe them girls are muslims or from cultires that promote circumsision
you are absolutely wrong. American doctors have to get a signed authorization from the parents, guardian or spose before any medical procedures can be done. Your profiling too,not all doctors in America are Jewish. So, if an American is circumcised it's because the parents wanted to get their baby circumcised. Religion is playing less and less of a role in circumcision in America. Most Americans think it's more aseptic and healthier.
I wouldn't take this seriously, I think it's probably a jewish guy trolling. I don't even think it's a jewish invention, didn't they learn it from the Egyptians?
I think you're right.I think I've heard that too before.

Latest

Trending

Trending