The Student Room Group

UCL Medicine Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 940
Original post by tehreem5
wooooo!! and mines on the 19th of march!! last day of interviewing!

How do you know this is the last day for UCL interviews ? :smile:)
Reply 941
My friend got rejected just a while ago and I didn't.. The wait is too much :frown:
Reply 942
wooooo!! and mines on the 19th of march!! last day of interviewing!

I also got an interview for the 19th of March! :smile:) i'm so happy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
thanku!! any tips?
:smile:

Know your PS very well as they tend to draw questions from that! Also have an idea what you wrote in the BMAT essay as they may ask anything from that too. A few people get asked "Why UCL" "Why medicine" and of course have a general good idea on ethical issues like abortion etc. :smile:
Original post by firaskhan
My friend got rejected just a while ago and I didn't.. The wait is too much :frown:

Pre or post interview? Did he find out through UCAS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 945
Hi guys, I am looking possibly to apply to UCL next year (I'm in year 12/ lower sixth form now). Do you have any advice? What would make a great application/ student for UCL? Thank you.
Reply 946
Original post by timeywimey
Good luck! I have a quick question, in the email, did they ask you to send a copy of your as results? Because they asked me.. Just wondering why

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes they asked for them in my email to! does it count towards the final verdict do u know? or is that the interview is the only deciding factor?
Reply 947
Original post by zhang599
Know your PS very well as they tend to draw questions from that! Also have an idea what you wrote in the BMAT essay as they may ask anything from that too. A few people get asked "Why UCL" "Why medicine" and of course have a general good idea on ethical issues like abortion etc. :smile:

thanks alot have u already got an offer?
yes they asked for them in my email to! does it count towards the final verdict do u know? or is that the interview is the only deciding factor?

I have no idea! I hope it's just the interview? Who knows...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 949
I had an interview just over a week ago, and during the talk we had before it seemed that the only deciding factor was the interview. Maybe they ask for a copy of your results to make sure you aren't making them up?
any chance of me getting an interview? AS 4A's and a B, A2 2A*S A predicted GCSES 7a*s BMAT 6.5 5.5 3.5A work exp and volunteering decent..gold dofe?
Reply 951
Rejected pre interview :frown: knew my bmat would let me down - 6.5, 3.1, 3.5A
Original post by dps2296
I had an interview just over a week ago, and during the talk we had before it seemed that the only deciding factor was the interview. Maybe they ask for a copy of your results to make sure you aren't making them up?

Thanks very much! :smile: hope yours went well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Interviewed last Tuesday. Just got an email placing me on the waiting list :frown:

Does anyone have any kind of info about the waiting list?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 954
Just somehow managed to get an interview on the 4th of March
thanks alot have u already got an offer?

No problem, I'm actually a second year medic at UCL :P
4.8 6.7 4a and 3a*a at a level re applicant, still nothing. Seeing as someone has gotten an interview for the last possible interview date (march 19th) I'm gonna assume I'm rejected now :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 957
Interview at last! 5th March :smile: UCL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 958
Original post by Razer_M
Interview at last! 5th March :smile: UCL

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you get your invite. Was it an email?
Reply 959
Original post by zhang599
No problem, I'm actually a second year medic at UCL :P

Nice :smile: What's it been like so far?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending