The Student Room Group

Why are the lower classes poorer, less intelligent, uglier and fatter?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by No Man
You are posting unintelligent content, so that must mean you are ugly, poor, and fat.
According to your theory.

:lttd:
Reply 101
surely their looks have nothing to do with what their class is
someone may be really pretty but a chav
and often the really intellligent people, i.e. the oxbridge students are not amazingly pretty aha! (like myself)
i have plently of friends not going to uni at all and what you may class as chavy but are still quite pretty
Original post by Lust of a Gardener
I've often wondered why they don't all shop in M&S or Waitrose.

Unhealthy food is cheaper and easier to prepare. If I was living off £50 a week, I wouldn't be buying free-range eggs.

People have to live within their means.

You try living off £50 a week without succumbing to the temptation of cheap and unhealthy food.

It's not as if you have to pay for the food on your table. I'm sure your parents pay for everything. Do you even have a job?

It's not easy to live a middle-class lifestyle on a budget.

I'm doing an experiment at the moment. I have found that I'm able to live really healthily on £15 per week. It's such a myth that it's cheaper to buy ready meals or frozen stuff all the time. It's just simply not true.

You are right however, when saying that I cannot buy free range eggs. I either buy a dozen caged, or half a dozen free ranged... it depends how moral I'm feeling at the time :p:
Original post by Lust of a Gardener
I could buy five ready meals for a £1 each and feed a family. It's cheaper and quicker.

It really depends on what your making when it comes to vegetables and fresh fruit. I could make a stew that would last two days for relatively little money.

Depends entirely on how creative you are, because you can't expect to serve stew every single day. A lot of working people don't have the time.

Also, in regards to you not having a job, would you not think of contributing money toward buying food if you did happen to get a job? It's not that strange. A lot of teenagers do it.

I could make a bolognese or a curry for a family meal for one night for under £4/£5. It takes just as long as cooking a ready meal in the oven. It doesn't take long. Nor does cooking off a lot of vegetables and serving with a fillet of chicken with some gravy. If you tried you would find yourself saving a lot of money. I did.
Original post by Poem boy
Thanks grammar Nazi, I wrote it on my iPhone while walking to the Grand Place in the middle of Brussels on my lunch break. I can't believe you were sad enough to actually go through the whole post to point out the grammatical errors. You are worse than my Grandfather who was an English Literature professor.

It didn't take me long at all, don't be concerned. All the effort was worth it to highlight the sheer irony of your idiotic point. And what a compliment - you're such a poetic writier, i am truly grateful that you think i am as literate as your intelligent grandfather. (We all know that you mustn't have inherited your stupidity from him :smile:

You really have to be prepared for people to savage your words if you're going to be an arrogant and ignorant pig.
Original post by viksta1000
surely you cant judge what classes people are in on the basis of the television programmes they watch

us eton lads love abit of 'I'm a celeb' :biggrin:

You went to Eton yet you only got into KCL? :rofl:
Original post by Mujeriego
The lower classes tend to be less attractive in all countries. The real question is why are the upper classes so horsey faced? At times I struggle to distinguish between them and their ponies.

Inbreeding lol
Because they're not! What goes through people's heads when posting these things.
Original post by Poem boy
Hey folks, I am not a troll, I am making a valid point here. The lower classes do not behave as disgustingly and display the same level of vulgarity as ours. In Africa they truly work hard and in Norway, they actually dress well, are not ugly and smell nice. Many even go to university there.

so everyone who does not go to garden parties with the queen on a regular basis is scum, ugly and fat? Thyre poorer cos there lower class and less inteligent because they cant afford further education:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending