The Student Room Group
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website

who's Going University Of Bedfordshire?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spitrex
Im going to study Sports and Personal Training. Pretty excited but also feels strange as i just got accepted through clearing earlier this week. Going to be staying at polhill campus. Anyone know if its good and is anyone here going to do same course? xD

I'm doing Sports Science and Personal Training also! You're the first person I've actually seen that does this specific course. I'm not staying in campus myself, I'm doing a houseshare about a 30 minute distance away.
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
Luton
Visit website
anyone studying computer science
Reply 102
Original post by MiauMiau
I'm doing Sports Science and Personal Training also! You're the first person I've actually seen that does this specific course. I'm not staying in campus myself, I'm doing a houseshare about a 30 minute distance away.

Oh cool! Aw im staying in polhill campus xD
Jay4151 I'm with you in computer science....

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an unconditional offer at the Luton campus for media communications. Anyone else doing anything similar? Not sure what the social life will be like though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I sent my application for biological sciences off 4/5 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything. I've got replies from the other 4 unis I applied to.

How long do they normally take to reply?
Original post by kirsty953
I sent my application for biological sciences off 4/5 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything. I've got replies from the other 4 unis I applied to.

How long do they normally take to reply?

Hi Kirsty953,

If you can DM us your UCAS ID. I can check this for you.

Original post by University of Bedfordshire
Hi Kirsty953,

If you can DM us your UCAS ID. I can check this for you.

I've got an offer! Thanks for the help :smile:
Original post by kirsty953
I've got an offer! Thanks for the help :smile:

Amazing news and really looking forward to hopefully seeing you in September. If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to get in touch :smile:

Kind Regards,

Emma
Hi,

I was just wondering is there any students who have started this year and need a room at the student village campus?

Thank you
just wanted to know is this university worth studying??

how about getting a job after completion of my masters or MBA
Depends on what you intend to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone doing mental health nursing? Feel like I'm not goner meet anyone im 19 ahah
Was planning to do MBA
Reply 114
Original post by Unknown yet
Anyone doing mental health nursing? Feel like I'm not goner meet anyone im 19 ahah

I went fo my interview lastweek still waiting on the reply .hw long they take to reply you SOO nervous i rilly wanted to go to uni of Bedfordshire fo MHN
mee!! social work - as long as i get the grades i require
Anyone studying sociology and criminology at Bedford uni this September?
yes
doing early years education
Hi anyone here has done Master of Business Administration-Brand Management form bedfordshire university, If so please let me know on the quality of the teaching staff and the value of this degree from this university. Also were you able to find a good job after completing the course successfully.
Reply 119
Original post by Unknown yet

I am!! I'll be located in Oxford house, Bucks though... What about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending