Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spitrex)
    Im going to study Sports and Personal Training. Pretty excited but also feels strange as i just got accepted through clearing earlier this week. Going to be staying at polhill campus. Anyone know if its good and is anyone here going to do same course? xD
    I'm doing Sports Science and Personal Training also! You're the first person I've actually seen that does this specific course. I'm not staying in campus myself, I'm doing a houseshare about a 30 minute distance away.

ReputationRep:
    anyone studying computer science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiauMiau)
    I'm doing Sports Science and Personal Training also! You're the first person I've actually seen that does this specific course. I'm not staying in campus myself, I'm doing a houseshare about a 30 minute distance away.
    Oh cool! Aw im staying in polhill campus xD

ReputationRep:
    Jay4151 I'm with you in computer science....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional offer at the Luton campus for media communications. Anyone else doing anything similar? Not sure what the social life will be like though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application for biological sciences off 4/5 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything. I've got replies from the other 4 unis I applied to.

How long do they normally take to reply?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by kirsty953)
    I sent my application for biological sciences off 4/5 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything. I've got replies from the other 4 unis I applied to.

How long do they normally take to reply?

Hi Kirsty953,

If you can DM us your UCAS ID. I can check this for you.

University of Bedfordshire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Bedfordshire)
    Hi Kirsty953,

If you can DM us your UCAS ID. I can check this for you.

University of Bedfordshire
    I've got an offer! Thanks for the help
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by kirsty953)
    I've got an offer! Thanks for the help
    Amazing news and really looking forward to hopefully seeing you in September. If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to get in touch

Kind Regards,

Emma

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I was just wondering is there any students who have started this year and need a room at the student village campus?

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    just wanted to know is this university worth studying??

how about getting a job after completion of my masters or MBA

ReputationRep:
    Depends on what you intend to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing mental health nursing? Feel like I'm not goner meet anyone im 19 ahah

ReputationRep:
    Was planning to do MBA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unknown yet)
    Anyone doing mental health nursing? Feel like I'm not goner meet anyone im 19 ahah
    I went fo my interview lastweek still waiting on the reply .hw long they take to reply you SOO nervous i rilly wanted to go to uni of Bedfordshire fo MHN

ReputationRep:
    mee!! social work - as long as i get the grades i require

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying sociology and criminology at Bedford uni this September?

ReputationRep:
    yes
    doing early years education

ReputationRep:
    Hi anyone here has done Master of Business Administration-Brand Management form bedfordshire university, If so please let me know on the quality of the teaching staff and the value of this degree from this university. Also were you able to find a good job after completing the course successfully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unknown yet)
    I am!! I'll be located in Oxford house, Bucks though... What about you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.