The Student Room Group

middlesex nursing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zyx07
got offer from middlesex :biggrin:

but it says need to get 240 points from BTEC applied science and Alevel when i don't even do btec applied science :/ i do btec health and social care.

Id call and ask them to be on the safe side
Reply 101
Oh awesome, well done on your offer!
Original post by ehawknfb
Oh awesome, well done on your offer!

Thanks
:smile:
Original post by SadiaAlia29
Hiya, i just had my interview yesterday and they asked :

Why do you want to be an adult nurse? (my chosen branch)
Qualities in a nurse and qualities in you
current issues
difference between a nurse and a healthcare assistant
define care and compassion.
how to deal with equality and diversity
advantages and disadvantages of teamwork

thats all i can remember right now. good luck all !!

Hello Sadia

Thankx a lot for the questions:smile:
Can i ask you about current issues? what are the issue now?
Thankx
Reply 104
Anyone attending Middlesex open day tomorrow? I am

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Original post by miss_limbu
Hello Sadia

Thankx a lot for the questions:smile:
Can i ask you about current issues? what are the issue now?
Thankx

I spoke about the revaluation in the nursing sector but they will ask you is there anything else and I spoke about understaffing. Check student nursing times and bbc and sky :smile:
Good luck
Reply 106
Who else has their interview at 1pm tomorrow? I'm so scared. :frown:
Reply 107
I have mine at 11am!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 108
Original post by Emmat1206
I have mine at 11am!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was going to apply for that time but at my test I had such a problem with the northern line.
Reply 109
It says I need to bring with me a "Birth Certificate or declaration of age." But where they say I need to bring my passport AND my driving license anyway, could I use them instead as a declaration of age? 'Cause when they did my birth certificate the person spelt my name horribly wrong, with an extra a in my first name and an o instead of a u in my middle name. I just don't know, where they've already asked me for my license and passport, if I have to have something else besides that.
Original post by Kuromyu
It says I need to bring with me a "Birth Certificate or declaration of age." But where they say I need to bring my passport AND my driving license anyway, could I use them instead as a declaration of age? 'Cause when they did my birth certificate the person spelt my name horribly wrong, with an extra a in my first name and an o instead of a u in my middle name. I just don't know, where they've already asked me for my license and passport, if I have to have something else besides that.

You can just take in you passport. I did and they said it was fine.
Got an offer from Middlesex!!!!
Reply 112
Original post by blue diamond
Got an offer from Middlesex!!!!

Congrats. how long have you been waiting.
Exactly a week, if they don't get back to u after a few days, it is usually good luck..
Reply 114
I'm sitting in the waiting area, guys. Wish me luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 115
Original post by Kuromyu
I'm sitting in the waiting area, guys. Wish me luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck, be calm and be yourself.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Just finished my interview with Middlesex.

Why nursing?

Disadvantages and advantages of team work?

Tell us about a time when u had so show care and compassion towards some1?

Duties of a nurse?

What qualities u can bring to nursing?

How will u deal with diversity within teamwork?

Do u think you can cope with the troubles of shift work and academic work, if so how?

Note that they can re-phrase the questions such as define compassion and care rather than tell us a time u were compassionate towards some1.

Good luck guys. Honestly nothing to worry about just be ur self. Waiting on a decision now 5-10 working days.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 117
I am no way near confident. I came out of the interview room wanting to cry. They don't show ANY emotion what so ever. I'm freaking out. The e-mail said we'd get a result by the end of the day. But when I went they said it'll take up to 5 working days.
Original post by Kuromyu
I am no way near confident. I came out of the interview room wanting to cry. They don't show ANY emotion what so ever. I'm freaking out. The e-mail said we'd get a result by the end of the day. But when I went they said it'll take up to 5 working days.

Dont worry, I'm sure u will be fine, dont put urself down...hope ull hear soon..
I got offer after two days of being interviewed via ucas. At interview day, i felt they had made decision or knew whom they were taking in and/or whom they would challenge back questions then would decide.
In one room they were questioning young students with less experience and in other room they were interviewing students with experience. I maybe wrong but i felt it strongly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending