The Student Room Group

SQA Results Day 2013 - Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1280
Original post by NinetyOne
It's for Higher history. My whole class got C's.

Oh yeah sorry, get confused with talking to so many people. :tongue:

You'll have to wait till 23rd September to find out then.
Original post by Hype en Ecosse

Woot, the mighty Deen. :biggrin:
I hope you enjoy your first year just as much as I did!

Haha, thanks! :smile: I hope so too! :biggrin:
My school made me go in for photographs with some other straight A candidates and it was so embarrassing. Although, our deputy did tell us our bandings for our exams and I was shocked when I heard mine!

H Maths - A1
H English - A2
H Chemistry - A1
H Biology - A1
H Geography - A1

Considering I got an A2 at int 2 chemistry, i'm pretty pleased :lol:
Original post by CSM1996
My school made me go in for photographs with some other straight A candidates and it was so embarrassing. Although, our deputy did tell us our bandings for our exams and I was shocked when I heard mine!

H Maths - A1
H English - A2
H Chemistry - A1
H Biology - A1
H Geography - A1

Well done :biggrin:! Those are excellent results :smile:
Original post by CSM1996

H Maths - A1
H English - A2
H Chemistry - A1
H Biology - A1
H Geography - A1

Congratulations, bro! I told you it'd be good news!
Reply 1285
Original post by CSM1996

H Maths - A1
H English - A2
H Chemistry - A1
H Biology - A1
H Geography - A1

Nice one, congrats man! :biggrin:
Original post by CSM1996

H Maths - A1
H English - A2
H Chemistry - A1
H Biology - A1
H Geography - A1

Once again, I told you it'd be five A's aswell. Amazing results by the way. Amazing.
Original post by Pennyarcade
Well done :biggrin:! Those are excellent results :smile:

Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Congratulations, bro! I told you it'd be good news!

Original post by Ecosse_14
Nice one, congrats man! :biggrin:

Thanks haha, my deputy said "oh the English department let you down" as a joke because the head of English (and my English teacher) was in the room at the time :lol:
Original post by Bromaldehyde
Once again, I told you it'd be five A's aswell. Amazing results by the way. Amazing.

Thank you haha!
H Maths - A
H English - A
H Physics - A
H French - A
H Graphics - A

Really happy :smile: Is the only way to find out your bands through your school?

Taking Maths, Physics and Graphics at AH next year.
I posted in here earlier about how Heriot-Watt hadn't gave me any confirmation. An hour ago I received a phone call from admissions telling me that UCAS never sent them my results and that they had tried to email me to ask for them. The email had actually been put into my junk mail. So now I have to wait up until a week for my place to be confirmed meaning that I can't apply for accomodation, potentially losing out on better halls. Just feel really annoyed with UCAS that they can muck up someone's results like this and I'm the one who gets punished. Sort of put a damper on my day to be honest.
Reply 1291
Original post by ScottishDan
I posted in here earlier about how Heriot-Watt hadn't gave me any confirmation. An hour ago I received a phone call from admissions telling me that UCAS never sent them my results and that they had tried to email me to ask for them. The email had actually been put into my junk mail. So now I have to wait up until a week for my place to be confirmed meaning that I can't apply for accomodation, potentially losing out on better halls. Just feel really annoyed with UCAS that they can muck up someone's results like this and I'm the one who gets punished. Sort of put a damper on my day to be honest.

I know I said that could be the case and to phone them but wasn't actually expecting that to happen. Hope it doesn't **** up your accommodation too much. How come it will take up to a week though? They should be able to make you unconditional fairly quickly.

Ah, that sucks! I've never heard of that happening before. But hey, at least you know you've met your conditions and you're off to uni once you get your results sorted. :smile:
I'm surprised it'll take as long as a week!

Sorry that it's so unfair, but don't let that get you down. It's still time to celebrate great results regardless! :woo:
i've found out 5 of my friends results so far and they all had 5 As... beginning to feel a bit like the odd one out
Greetings from sunny Spain!

H Chemistry - B
H Computing - A
H English - A
H Maths - B
H Music - A

I'm so pleased with this as I was expecting ABBBC or even ABBBD :tongue:

Well done everyone else on their amazing results!
Hey anyone managed to add clearing choice, I got accepted by heriot-watt uni and can''t seem to find how to add it into track :/ help
Reply 1296
Original post by ManicPumpkin
Greetings from sunny Spain!

H Chemistry - B
H Computing - A
H English - A
H Maths - B
H Music - A

I'm so pleased with this as I was expecting ABBBC or even ABBBD :tongue:

Well done everyone else on their amazing results!

Fantastic, man! Well done! :biggrin: Now celebrate in style on your holiday :woo:
Original post by Ecosse_14
I know I said that could be the case and to phone them but wasn't actually expecting that to happen. Hope it doesn't **** up your accommodation too much. How come it will take up to a week though? They should be able to make you unconditional fairly quickly.

Neither did I! She said probably within 2 days but it could take up to next Tuesday. Not sure why!
Reply 1298
Original post by sophierae
Hey anyone managed to add clearing choice, I got accepted by heriot-watt uni and can''t seem to find how to add it into track :/ help

You won't be able to add a Clearing choice until half 2 today :smile:
Reply 1299
Neither did I! She said probably within 2 days but it could take up to next Tuesday. Not sure why!

Well Track goes back down on Friday so it really should be before then!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending