The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Drouth-Destroyin' Drink Champion!

Scroll to see replies

Irn-Bru sugar-free. The greatest fizzy drink of all time. Great billboard adverts as well, particularly their "It's Totally Obvious" campaign.

I'm going to be devastated if it doesn't win.
MONSTER!

nothing has happened for a while on this thread, toto where are you!
Reply 122
HEAT WINNER: IRN BRU SUGAR FREE!

FREEEEEDOM! Scotland's national drink wins by a single point, proving the the Braveheart doesn't always need to be full of sugar to be full of power!

Ps: I've been gone for a WHOLE DAY and people are freaking out! Calm down, I'm allowed a day off now and again you nutters!
Reply 123
HEAT SELECTED!

7UP battles BARRS CHERRYADE!

Lemon and Lime versus Cherry. Coca Cola versus Barr. Fido Dido versus... well, Cherryade doesn't have a forgotten 90s mascot. But if it did, I imagine it'd be a sultry prostitute called Cherry Lips. Either that, or an anthropromorphic cherry. But the latter is boring.
Reply 124
7 UP.

I prefer Tesco's own Cherryade to Barrs, it's cheaper and easier to get!
7UP
7UP
Reply 128
7up :h:
Reply 129
I like 7up but I'm going for Barrs Cherryade for this one.
7UP.
Barrs Cherryade, as fruitless a vote as it will be!
Cherryade for me! :h:
Cherryade because I prefer other lemon and line drinks like sprite to 7uo

Posted from TSR Mobile
7up :smile:
7up!
7up
Reply 137
HEAT WINNER: 7UP!

Unsurprisingly, the biggest name has won again! I'm seeing a pattern forming here...
But at any rate, the lemon and lime carbonated beverage pops Barr's Cherry! Next heat coming soon...
Reply 138
HEAT UP!

COKE ZERO versus RED BULL!

The latter has the power to give you wings. The former? Well, it has the power to be fraudulently sold to you be a sly and deceptive cinema attendant in a terrible advert.

Which gets your vote?
Red Bull

Zero is inferior to diet coke or pepsi max. And red bull is just, it's red bull. It'd be WEIRD without it.

Quick Reply

Latest