The Student Room Group

Most Scandalous Thing That Has Happened At Your School?

Scroll to see replies

A couple of boys went round the back of the kitchen and put poisonous berries, through the window, in the food that was cooking. A couple of pupils and a teacher were left with diarrhoea

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my MB525
There's quite a big thing going on at my cousin's school at the moment, and there are allegations (and only allegations, nothing has been proven yet) that a male teacher has been accepting bribes to improve students' coursework. The bribes are supposedly either money if it's a one of the lads, or sexual if it's one of the girls.

I don't know whether that's just a silly rumour or not, but you do get the occasional nutcase like that so it might be true, you never know.

I won't say the name of the school just incase it's not!!
Original post by Raheem786
Why would his stomach need to be pumped just for alcohol?

because he got alcohol poisoning?
An ex-model art teacher took naked photos of herself which got circulated the year she left to teach at another school nearby. Apparently the pictures made it round to quite a few schools so some people might know what Im talking about :smile:
That our new headteacher a year ago in year 11 touched people throughout the year, not private parts but stroke them and did very weird things, hes a weird guy that nobody likes yet hes still here because the A*-C results like putting his hand on their face and stuff its just ****ed really
Reply 1525
Also, in year 8, one girl in my class had a mum who was in heat magazine or so because her dad raped her, and then it happened to her, the magazine article circulated within the school so obviously she got so embarrassed she left:frown:
Reply 1526
A teacher was fired for having an in depth conversation about a game called "soggy biscuit" with one of his classes.

For those who don't know what it is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soggy_biscuit
I think someone smashed a window once, school is only beginning to recover from the insane scandal of the whole event.
Reply 1528
A number of pupils hit teachers.
Fights most break/dinner time.
One teacher turned out to be a pedo.
Various teachers were having affairs.
Somebody got caught dealing ecstasy in an RE lesson.
Somebody else got caught dealing weed.
Somebody planted a knife on someone else.
Armed police raided the school after tip-off from the FBI, 'cos someone threatened to shoot up the school.

Got knocked down the year after I left. Still, best days of your life.
Reply 1529
lot of dodgy teachers by the sounds of this thread.
Original post by cjc3676
Acting Head Teacher, aged 40, had affair with 17 year student - the daughter of previous Head Teacher.

He got the sack - funny that.

This was a storyline on Waterloo Road..! And I always thought that programme was unrealistic :laugh:
Reply 1531
Stereotypical story..girl sends naked picture to boy..boy spreads to everyone..girl is ****ed (but with a twist)

Basically the girl was on webcam to a boy on MSN sitting naked with her hands over her boobs and her tongue out, the boy screenshotted it and somehow her friends got a hold of it. They put the pictures around the school and everyone said her vagina resembled a "sugar puff"..headmaster was called in, parents were called in and apparently her dad made her dye her hair because it reminded him of the picture :colondollar:
Reply 1532
Well we had a teacher who had a relationship with a student. We had 20 girls suspended for drinking in the washroom, and we had one girl have sex on a school trip...oh and we have had people expelled for drug dealers and people buying alcohol in their uniforms, which made it onto twitter....I really do not know what takes the cake.
Hmmmm....

Well, our head teacher had an affair with the finance manager or something and was fired for his elicit activities. Not sure whether it was true but someone said they even had sex inside the school!
Other than that, fairly common stuff; periods on trampolines, uncontrollable bowels that meant this one kid could not stop .... himself wherever he was, similar stains on a white onesie on non-uniform day... I think I've drifted to just weird stuff
-The upgoing head boy a few years ago got 'debadged' for skinnydipping on Gold Duke of Ed... And he was a head of department's son which made it even worse
-Our school made regional news for having a shamelessly cheating teacher that slipped actual exam questions to A2 students
-My last day, three guys ended up in hospital after consuming a combination of drugs and alcohol at the leavers' do... On a beach... In broad daylight... With the whole year there... Eejits
-A couple of sixth-form guys were arrested in connection with the murder of a local teenager - one might've been charged but I don't think so
And this is a fairly decent grammar school in a relatively prosperous area :O Thankfully no pervy teachers, although a few are married to past students who they've taught.
one of my teachers turned out to be a pedophiliac rapist. :tongue: nothing happened with any of the students though. I was really surprised tbh, i didn't expect it at all, he was a really popular teacher.
Reply 1536
my school were quiet compared to a lot of the people on here.
Urm... my form tutor sexually assaulted an art teacher and also, a maths teacher cheated on his wife with an english teacher (and his wife was a music teacher!)

oh and we had a member of the BNP for a teacher, which was quite scandalous for a Catholic school
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1538
not much really goes on but.. i think there was a year 9 boy got an upper sixth girl pregnant, crazy huh? plus she kept the kid.
Hmm, at my school the most scandalous things are all the supposed pregnancies…

-Apparently at the moment a girl in year 10 and a girl in year 11 are pregnant. Oh and there was the rumour that I was pregnant with twins… that was like the most scandalous thing for about 4 months when we were in year 9…
-we also have two pe teachers who everyone is convinced are lesbians. It's a bit awkward because it's an all-girls school and they stand in the changing rooms whilst we get changed so they can take the register…
-We used to have this really young teacher who everyone fancied. Well there was a massive fuss as it turned out that he had lied about being qualified as a teacher and was fired less than half a year in!
-My form made my form tutor cry in year 9… worst thing was that her daughter is in my year!
-These two girls in my year were dating last year then broke up on results day this year. The rumours are still going around about how they broke up because one of them kissed another one of their friends.
-This one happened today. Someone in my maths class walked into the toilets and there was poo smeared across the sink and floor… it made us all want to be sick when we heard.
-When we were in year 7 this one girl thought she was pregnant and said she was raped, the police came to the school and everything but nothing happened in the end. It turned out that she wasn't pregnant.
-There's a sixth form thief but the school are useless and refuse to put up cameras in the sixth form centre even though the police had to get involved, hundreds of pounds worth of stuff has been stolen by now, we still don't know who it was/is.
-This one biology teacher started telling us about how she knew that condoms didn't always work because "I used a condom and got pregnant." we were only in year 7 and didn't need to know that! And her daughter was in the year above us so we all knew that she had been an accident… awkward :/
-A girl in my year attempted suicide a few weeks ago :/ thankfully she's seems better now...
-when we were in year 8, this one girl slapped the most annoying girl in the year, who then ran out of school! The teachers had to go find her but she wasn't on school premises anymore! Nothing happened to her though because the teachers are scared of upsetting her whereas the rest of us would have been punished if we did this…
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending