The Student Room Group

Most Scandalous Thing That Has Happened At Your School?

Scroll to see replies

When i was in year 7, a girl in 9 brought a toy gun and she got excluded.
- Someone smoked a joint in the corridor when Ofsted were in and a PE teacher tried (and failed) to cover it up with Right Guard.

- For some reason a lad had a tug in class and when the teacher asked him what the white stuff was on his desk he just laughed and said 'well it int glue is it?'

- A bloke got spotted on the school roof, someone said he had a sawn-off shotgun, everyone **** themselves, by that time the police had sent an helicopter and the armed response unit....turned out to be just a smackhead with a crowbar, nicking lead.
chap wastaking the dirt track with his girl friend in one of the sports hall restrooms heard someone coming pulled out and errr... well ruined the flaw :rolleyes: orso the story goes atleast.

someone else got tossed off in the ict room

Chief of college was arrestedfor pulling a knife on a marine

one student stabbed another several times and is now in jail

someone let off a few mortars [the firework not weapon] in the grounds

another person passed away from an opiod OD on school grounds

the music teachers wife had an affair with a sixth former[s]

head of biology is suing the head master

a certain friend shot the coloured sergent in the arse with a blank when on a CCF field day when he was told to make safe his rifle... apparently making safe doesnt mean firing off the action without checking the chamber or where its pointed :L

theres manymore... it was a strange school :rolleyes:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1563
not much happened at my school.
A very reclusive and strange Chinese boy in Year 12 was caught by the head of sixth having sex with a middle aged man. This was in the sixth form boys' toilets.
Child molester P.E teacher - don't know if my mum kept the letter our school sent, it was 2003
(Now previous) Headteacher used school funds for personal things
John Terry went to that school, ew.
Reply 1566
Nothing extremely bad happened at my school in the 5 years I was there, but I guess some stuff is worth mentioning. Someone in this thread will get enjoyment out of it. So glad I got out of that place this year.

- When I was in Year 7, my music teacher was in a relationship with a Year 11 boy... My teacher was extremely creepy and used to check everyone's Bluetooth (feels weird saying that.. haven't used Bluetooth in ages) and stuff like that. He also frequently mentioned marking books before getting into the shower, emphasising the fact he would be getting into the shower and things like that. Safe to say he disappeared from the face of the planet halfway into Year 7, and everyone asked every teacher what happened to him, and they'd always say that he just left to do 'other things'. When we were in Year 10 there was a news report saying he had been arrested for what he'd done on top of what happened 3 years ago (indecent images of children on laptop etc.). I think the teachers all felt a bit stupid when we confronted them again. I did feel genuinely sorry for some of them though, as it was pretty obvious which ones were completely oblivious to his private life.

- When I was in Year 8, there were two boys in the year above who killed a seagull with an apple and the RSPCA came in and spoke to us all. Apparently the seagull was flying really awkwardly and looked injured so one of the boys thought it would be a good idea to throw his bag up into the air to try and hit it "to put it out of its misery". Safe to say it just injured it more, and because it was still flying (somehow), the other boy decided to finish it off with an apple.

- Not exactly scandalous, but again whilst I was in Year 8, a kid in the year below had an epileptic fit at lunch and they had to call an ambulance. Because of the awkward shape our school is, the ambulance had to drive all the way around the school site (including the field) to get to the kid, so everyone had to stay where they were for the lesson after lunch, and all the people on the field got moved to the very top end, and we effectively got another hour of lunch.

- At the beginning of Year 9, someone in my year smashed a window accidentally, but rather than owning up to it he ran away... And then when he was questioned he blamed loads of other people.

- Nothing else really happened until this year (Year 11), when some weird kid in my year deliberately walked into one of the staff toilets whilst a member of staff was in there... God knows why. He got excluded for a week and a half for 'sexual harassment'.

- Just before I left, some girls in my year and the year below thought it would be an amazing idea to smoke inside... They didn't even get punished though. Which I thought was a bit unfair because when I was in Year 7 I got an isolation for going on Omegle during Tutor Time. Oh well.

I didn't like my school.
A boy raped another boy.... Some serious **** went down for that....
I just remembered the kid who had some sort of disability tried to steal our head of years yorkshire pudding and the head of year grabbed him and shouted "come ere you little ****". The boy thought he was the Doctor and got his pen thing (I dont want that show) confiscated.... actually, my school had loads of little scandals but this was by far the funniest one.

Snatched it right off his plate and I know it must have taken every bit of his being not to bash that kids face in cause he swore in front of me once when his yorkshire pudding dropped on the floor... man loved his yorkshire pudding. I did not like him.
At my old school which I left after year 7 one of the science teachers had a year 10 pupil around for "extra tuition" and obviously it turned out that they were sleeping together.

At my second school somebody was stabbed several times just outside the school grounds after school in an unprovoked attack, (didn't die luckily).

Somebody broke into the school at night pushing through a newly fitted window that hadn't set and stole hundreds of pounds worth of charity money out of the year 9 office. They reckoned it was a pupil as on the CCTV they knew where they were going, didn't get caught though.

Somebody smeared poo into a swearword on the wall in the girls toilet.

In year 9 we had a temp teacher who seemed to be obsessed with sex. Randomly put the words "horny" and "paedophile" on the spelling test. We were watching a film and he kept rewinding to the bit where a girl was naked. Had him for drama too and he made girls "act" like they were washing in the shower and also made some poor girl pretend to give birth while he was the baby and pushed himself through her legs. (Pretty messed up, I know.)

Loads more happened but I can't list them all. This school has an Ofsted "Outstanding" rating. :wink:
At my old school, a boy was in town for lunch and stole a sweet or something from a newsagent's, and the guy on the till noticed, so chased him back to the school (a good 5 minute sprint away) swinging a mallet ready to attack him.. He got arrested in the hall of our school :smile:

Not much ever happened so this was the height of excitement :tongue:
some weird year 7 kid took a dump in his mate's pencil case.

a couple of girls started dealing cocaine and when the head teacher came to talk to them one of them knocked him the **** out. eventually the police showed up and took them away in handcuffs.

my woodwork teacher (female) was caught masturbating on top of a desk when I was in year 7.

a married maths teacher was caught ****ing one of the classroom assistants in a French room.

the whole school got evacuated because an I.R.A bomb was found close by (before my time-my geography teacher told me about it).

a guy in my science class smacked the teacher in the face after he shouted at him for disrupting the class.

a girl got lighter fluid poured on her and she was set on fire (the guy who did it was permanently excluded and now sells drugs and guns)

the roof of the school blew off on a really windy day and knocked a girl unconscious, she woke up after a couple of weeks in hospital.

the roof blew off and the school was evacuated (completely separate incident to the previous one- it was a couple of years later)

a girl got beaten up and then pissed on

a guy got stabbed in the face with a pair of scissors and had to have surgery to save his sight

a guy was caught using steroids in the changing rooms (this was just a rumour I heard so I can't verify it)

there are plenty of other ****ed up stories but these are the ones that I can remember at the moment
Original post by twinedrapier
some weird year 7 kid took a dump in his mate's pencil case.

a couple of girls started dealing cocaine and when the head teacher came to talk to them one of them knocked him the **** out. eventually the police showed up and took them away in handcuffs.

my woodwork teacher (female) was caught masturbating on top of a desk when I was in year 7.

a married maths teacher was caught ****ing one of the classroom assistants in a French room.

the whole school got evacuated because an I.R.A bomb was found close by (before my time-my geography teacher told me about it).

a guy in my science class smacked the teacher in the face after he shouted at him for disrupting the class.

a girl got lighter fluid poured on her and she was set on fire (the guy who did it was permanently excluded and now sells drugs and guns)

the roof of the school blew off on a really windy day and knocked a girl unconscious, she woke up after a couple of weeks in hospital.

the roof blew off and the school was evacuated (completely separate incident to the previous one- it was a couple of years later)

a girl got beaten up and then pissed on

a guy got stabbed in the face with a pair of scissors and had to have surgery to save his sight

a guy was caught using steroids in the changing rooms (this was just a rumour I heard so I can't verify it)

there are plenty of other ****ed up stories but these are the ones that I can remember at the moment

Why dont i go to this school :frown:
Original post by SuperMushroom
Why dont i go to this school :frown:

aha the funny thing is that it is considered one of the best schools in the area and all of this happened after it was 'cleaned up'. Before I went there and during my first year, it was like a school version of Gangs Of New York. There were routine fights with the rival school from across the road (one time a bus full of kids from that school was completely trashed- windows smashed and several kids injured) and armed gangs (they carried knives) robbed people as they walked around the school. One of my first memories of the place is seeing a kid get punched in the face. His glasses smashed and the glass went into his eye, blood poured all over the floor and he was taken away in an ambulance.
I left along time ago but...
The priest went to prison for rape and pedophilia.
The music teacher went to prison for having sex with a year 8!!
A married re teacher impregnated a married english teacher (not married to eachother)
2 Year 9 kids were dealing 'Cocaine' from the toilets.

The 'cocaine' was flour bought from sainsburys on the way to school.

Now the toilets are locked or watched like all the time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending