Do you shower in the evening or morning? Watch

Poll: Do you usually shower in the evening or in the morning?
Evening (129)
45.26%
Morning (156)
54.74%
Samz
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
depends what time i start work/uni.
if i have an early start, meaning i'd have to get up even earlier if i wanted to shower, i shower the night before.
if i have a later start i'll usually shower in the morning, then the evening again if i'm going out.
-Neon-
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Morning....always in the morning.

I don't just sleep in bed...
Alian
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
evening so my hair can dry overnight (hopefully anyway - my hair is very long and I generally sleep with the window open). I will shower in the morning if I have to, but it takes me quite a while to dry it with a hairdryer and I get bored.
dothestrand
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Generally evening, I like sleep too much, but if I've been out the night before and am horribly hungover, a shower always makes me feel better - although it's invariably afternoon by the time I've dragged myself up.
NeonIndian
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Evening, cos I hate sleeping knowing I'm going to have to get up early for a shower. Then I never do get up early and feel generally crap.
Cicerao
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Evening? More like midnight. :3
cz100
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
usually evening. I prefer feeling 'clean' when in bed
Scrappy-coco
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The relevant question to be would be, do i shower on a monday or a friday?
Baula
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by therealOG)
My arguments for showering in the evening:
1) It takes so much effort to wake up extra early to have a shower before school. This way I get more sleep

2) There is nothing more relaxing than having a nice hot shower in the evening after a hard day's work

3) I don't want to go to bed all sweaty and dirty after being outside all day, I want to go to bed clean and refreshed. Otherwise my bed sheets will get dirty and unhygienic

4) I hardly sweat in my sleep, going to school without showering in the morning makes no difference to the way I smell/look, and if it did the deodorant is backup.

What about you guys? And what are your arguments?
For the same reasons you give, I prefer to shower in the evening. My hair is pretty thick too so it takes ages to dry
dotty_but_good
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I sadly live in a house without a shower so I have to bathe, it takes to long to do so in the morning so I am an evening washer myself.
OddThings
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Usually I shower in the evenings,for pretty much the same reasons as you,it relaxes me and I like going to bed smelling all nice I've been known to have a shower in the mornings,only if I'm hostelling or something,as showers in the evenings in those places can get awkward.Drunk people=open plan bathroom=NOT GOOD. XD
Danny.
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I genuinely think it's rank that people don't shower in the morning, you are the people that stink of **** and don't realise.
Cicerao
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Danny.)
I genuinely think it's rank that people don't shower in the morning, you are the people that stink of **** and don't realise.
Evening 104 42.28%
Morning 142 57.72%

Do you go around thinking that 42% of the people you encounter stink? No, because they don't. You don't notice because there's no difference. Your attitude is what stinks, my friend.
Soph1990
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Moring =] and the occasional bath in the evenings too
Danny.
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Cicerao)
Evening 104 42.28%
Morning 142 57.72%

Do you go around thinking that 42% of the people you encounter stink? No, because they don't. You don't notice because there's no difference. Your attitude is what stinks, my friend.
caiitlinz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I PREFER TO GO NATURAL.

just kidding. morning.
chellzey
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by r3l4x3d)
What's the point in sleeping clean? If I go to bed dirty after not showering, wake up and then have a shower then there's nothing wrong with going to bed dirty?
It's just wrong and not the done thing in my culture anyway. So do you like the idea of having a dirty bed all the time, or don't you mind?
nerdfighter28
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Usually in the evening for all the reasons you listed
r3l4x3d
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by chellzey)
It's just wrong and not the done thing in my culture anyway. So do you like the idea of having a dirty bed all the time, or don't you mind?
No my beds always dirty.
chellzey
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by r3l4x3d)
No my beds always dirty.
Ok. Different strokes for different folks...:rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (65)
65.66%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
21.21%
Yes but I might change my mind (13)
13.13%

Watched Threads