The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

sc8880
I'm doing history! Might see you around then! Got my pack from UEA today which included a 1000 word essay on how an article on the french revolution 'intrigues me' LOL oh god...

Yeah I dont either, uni village is my third choice but even thats a bit on the hefty side and wont leave me with like any spending money :s-smilie: Have you bought a freshers pack yet?

Nope not bought a freshers pack. In fact, I'm so ignorant that I don't actually know what one is! :o:.

Yay for History! I'm sure we'll see each other somewhere. I got the essay too! I'm terrified. I haven't been able to think how to approach it yet, but I'm sure I'll figure something out!
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Phil.
Been 3 years since I lived in halls now, I've been telling people to make sure they get contents insurance for when they move in, hopefully they've since read the website!

I have indeed :P

Thankyou for all your advice though :smile:
Eek ! Has anyone heard back from UEA with regards to their accomoation yet? Apparently they were supposed to reply sometime today - nervous times lol.
veggie4life
Eek ! Has anyone heard back from UEA with regards to their accomoation yet? Apparently they were supposed to reply sometime today - nervous times lol.

Not yet, I'm waiting as well! Anytime today, I've been checking their twitter as well!
I've been so impatient! Logging on to my email/twitter every five minutes! Hope it does happen today. I'd love to know where I'm going to be
Same here! I've had nothing through yet despite my application being sent off months ago... Hurry up UEA!
I'm beginning to think it may not be today afterall - accom office is only open until 5. Damn Twitter and their lies!

Lol. Just checked email before posting and my offer is here!

Got uni village :frown: really wanted my first choice! Oh well - at least it's ensuite which will be nice and still below my loan amount - just not as much left over as I would have liked! Any one else got the same?
coolh5000
I'm beginning to think it may not be today afterall - accom office is only open until 5. Damn Twitter and their lies!

Lol. Just checked email before posting and my offer is here!

Got uni village :frown: really wanted my first choice! Oh well - at least it's ensuite which will be nice and still below my loan amount - just not as much left over as I would have liked! Any one else got the same?

ooh lucky ! I just checked my email - no word :frown:
Just got my offer for Norfolk Terrace! Wooo!
Still waiting! :frown:
Reply 150
I just got an email saying i've been allocated to constable terrace.
I'm in Suffolkkkkk :biggrin: wooop.
Britten House :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 153
Suffolk!!!!!
Constable terrace represent!
When do we find out our room numbers/the floor we're on?!
Reply 156
rosieee91
When do we find out our room numbers/the floor we're on?!

On the day you collect keys
um. what do i do if i REALLY do not want to be in a twin room. and i've been allocated one.
chaywa
On the day you collect keys

Ahhh right. Thank you!
Reply 159
COLMAN HOUSE

yay my brother stayed there 2 years ago and it's so nice! overlook the lake :smile:)

Latest

Trending

Trending