The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1760
Original post by xKay
thanks, didn't really come across my mind, guess i'm gonna fail this year :frown:

Nah, it's gonna be fine! At least you definitely won't get the day wrong now! :console:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Congratulations to everyone who got into UCL!!
anyone doing education studies?!
Does anyone else hate getting drunk/partying everyday? Maybe like once or twice?
Original post by Iridann
http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/degrees/meng_computer_science/
It's mentioned in the "Our Teaching" section, and they talked about it a fair bit at the open days I went to.

Ooh, nice! That sounds fun.
Original post by Chung224
Does anyone else hate getting drunk/partying everyday? Maybe like once or twice?

Me!
Original post by snb1234
Me!

I'd prefer to sit in a bar or something and talk, made a vow to myself to never get so wasted after my last exam looool. I don't really know what you can do without partying in freshers.
Original post by sweettooth123
4 years, how about you?

Same :smile:
I got accepted to UCL to study BSC Psychology!! Anybody else !?
I'd prefer to sit in a bar or something and talk, made a vow to myself to never get so wasted after my last exam looool. I don't really know what you can do without partying in freshers.

I know, I've been really worried about this actually! I'm worried about the Freshers events as well, the ones that are in clubs, because I know I'll just hate it (especially the music) but don't want to miss out either.
Original post by InezT_xo

Me :h:
Original post by InezT_xo

Same here :smile:
Original post by _ANJAAAY_
Me :h:

YAY!! I'm literally so excited! And I can't wait for freshers! Do you know your accommodation and all those stuff yet?
Did anyone get into economics with a near miss?
Original post by AlanaBloom
Same here :smile:

YAY, it seems like it's going to be good! woop, woop
Original post by snb1234
I know, I've been really worried about this actually! I'm worried about the Freshers events as well, the ones that are in clubs, because I know I'll just hate it (especially the music) but don't want to miss out either.

With thousands of people in Ucl enrolled, I'm sure there will be people would rather dismiss clubbing to make friends, what would you see yourself doing socially then? :smile:
Original post by snb1234

Same here, clubbing isn't really my thing and I don't drink really (never been drunk before!)
With thousands of people in Ucl enrolled, I'm sure there will be people would rather dismiss clubbing to make friends, what would you see yourself doing socially then? :smile:

Anything! As you said, going to a bar, also watching movies, going to gigs etc. Just things like that :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending