The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fallen_acorns
70 points.. best week so far, should be a real nice rise in places..

But..

Lost my H2H :tongue:

Best week for me too haha with 66 points.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dog **** week. Wildcarded hoping to ride some price rises. Need to rethink my defense.
ahh.. gutted, this would have been the first week since I started TSR fantasy, that I had the highest score in the league.. IF.. I had not taken a stupid -4pts
Decent/reliable midfield options anyone? Max £6m.

Eriksen has been so **** so far so I'm dropping him and prob upgrading Lukaku to Costa.

I already have Siggy and Hendo.

Thanks
Bloody awful week this was. Thank god for Sterling and Siggurdson. Pretty much sums up this weeks luck that Liverpool and QPR finally kept a clean sheet and Skrtel was injured, whilst Caulker was my second substitute...
So guys falcao to man city. How much do you think he'll be worth???

Posted from TSR Mobile
44 points... gonna wildcard for definite.
ahh.. gutted, this would have been the first week since I started TSR fantasy, that I had the highest score in the league.. IF.. I had not taken a stupid -4pts

Just looked at the table and you are the highest points scorer in the whole division this week, that 4 points hit really cost you. TBF whichever of us lost would have felt hard done by.

Somehow I am second on the overall table! I know everyone can say "if I just did this" but if I just picked Siggy as captain ahead of Rooney I would be top. I wanted to pick him but just thought it was too risky. Such a tough call between the 2 of them. Can't believe the start I have had, I normally start well and fade about GW10 but never started this well, I am nearly top 10,000 in the world!
Original post by Endless Blue
Decent/reliable midfield options anyone? Max £6m.

Eriksen has been so **** so far so I'm dropping him and prob upgrading Lukaku to Costa.

I already have Siggy and Hendo.

Thanks

Puncheon maybe? Only doubt is if the situation changes with the new manager coming in. He was good last year though.

Dyer if you're feeling punty on a Swansea double up?

Original post by khalidpatel
So guys falcao to man city. How much do you think he'll be worth???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Crazy if that happens. They've got four strikers already?? He'd have to be about the same price as Aguero/RVP?
Falcao will most likely join Man United or Real Madrid. I'm personally guessing RM after that dreadful performance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Prandtl
Puncheon maybe? Only doubt is if the situation changes with the new manager coming in. He was good last year though.

Dyer if you're feeling punty on a Swansea double up?

Crazy if that happens. They've got four strikers already?? He'd have to be about the same price as Aguero/RVP?

Yeah I would have had Puncheon if Pulis was still in charge but I'm not convinced on Warnock tbh.

Similarly, not sure on a double Swansea midfield. They've started very well but have had a decent fixture list and I highly doubt they will keep this up. But might go for Dyer and then rotate only if one of my midfielders gets injured.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alex Doran
Just looked at the table and you are the highest points scorer in the whole division this week, that 4 points hit really cost you. TBF whichever of us lost would have felt hard done by.

Somehow I am second on the overall table! I know everyone can say "if I just did this" but if I just picked Siggy as captain ahead of Rooney I would be top. I wanted to pick him but just thought it was too risky. Such a tough call between the 2 of them. Can't believe the start I have had, I normally start well and fade about GW10 but never started this well, I am nearly top 10,000 in the world!

Hate the 'what ifs' They kill me..

Can completly emphathise though..

Day before this game week I posted:

hmm

captain choices for me are between:

Sanchez, or Jovetic..

Both have good games..

Sanchez scored his first goal in mid-week, and without giroud, I would be shocked if he did not start as striker this weekend.. and if not, then he will still be playing.. (but given his performances, its still a risk)

Jovetic is at home against stoke.. such a safe game, and he did well last week.... but... Given city, I am always worried he wont start.

Think il play it jovetic as captain, and sanchez as vice..

But I will be kicking myself is sanchez gets his season going this week..

- And now I am kicking myself..

+ Its been a great start for you, and the top of the TSR table in general, everyone getting well above average scores..

Moved to 12th though this week, from 30th, and only 15 off the top, so have to be happy with that.. on to next week, which will be very different given the number of people who will wildcard over the break..
38 points

So awful

Wildcarding

Which players are going to rise in price?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Put Hutton in earlier as I had a FT.

Didn't check Villa's next four games....

May have to remove him again when I WC tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TH3-FL45H
38 points

So awful

Wildcarding

Which players are going to rise in price?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hard to tell because different variables are being used to calculate price changes so the sites that usually accurately predict rises and falls have been inaccurate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
FALCAO AND COSTA UP FRONT WILL BE SO LETHAL IN MY FANTASY TEAM

Posted from TSR Mobile
Falcao Costa Aguero. Omg

Tbh, I dont think Falcao will start scoring straight from the off and he may not even start if RVP is fit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Undisclosed 15
Falcao Costa Aguero. Omg

Tbh, I dont think Falcao will start scoring straight from the off and he may not even start if RVP is fit.

The rumour is that Van Persie needs a knee operation and could be out for some time, so Falcao is being brought in to replace him. It all makes perfect sense. As for price I would be amazed if he's under 11m.
dont want falcao for anything above 10m

Think he will be 11-12m which is fair for him, but way to high to be an option considering uniteds form.

Its not like the midfield has been putting goals on a plate for their strikers.. so until they click as a team, il probably stay well away.

Need to fit aguaro in though, if he stays fit..

Costa - Aguaro - ???

Will probably be my strike force as soon as I can work aguaro in..

Not sure about 3rd player.. liverpools players are tempting but not convincing yet.. if arsenal sign a semi-decent striker, il go for that though, as he would be a 100% starter, given sanogo is the only competition..
Still top of the league! Madness. :woo:

Quick Reply

Latest