The Student Room Group

UCL Medicine 2010

Scroll to see replies

Reply 680
RoadWarrior
Nope, everyone that gets an interview has the same chance, 'cos there is a place for everyone that gets an interview.

Hope so :smile:
Congrats on the offer from UCL :smile:
If you want any advice with Sheffield just personal message me, I'd be more than happy to help out! I got an offer from there :biggrin:
3107a
Hope so :smile:
Congrats on the offer from UCL :smile:
If you want any advice with Sheffield just personal message me, I'd be more than happy to help out! I got an offer from there :biggrin:

Wow, congrats on that! and I'll take you up on that offer soon :wink: If you need anything, I'll be equally happy to help out :smile:
Reply 682
Hey are there any international applicants to ucl?
I've got my interview next tuesday (12th) at 2.50pm!
Scherzando225
WOW actually incredible! :smile:

livelovelaughalways
Jeeez, haha wow :P I'm not sure if I'm considered UK/EU or International - I'm from Switzerland, and its always a bit sticky with Swiss applications apparently :frown:

Haha thanks :p: but it actually doesn't matter now, as I'm withdrawing my UCL application.
Reply 684
schnargle
Haha thanks :p: but it actually doesn't matter now, as I'm withdrawing my UCL application.

That's a really nice thing to do (for us) and congratulations on your other offers, especially Cambridge ^__^
Reply 685
notepad
That's a really nice thing to do (for us) and congractulations on your other offers, especially Cambridge ^__^

I second that , you are a true hero :cool:
Scherzando225
haha oh yeah oops, i assure you it was german! :yep:

i'm from the french-speaking part, so its 'hop suisse' for us! :wink: wow, yes, true hero for withdrawing your application indeed... where are you from if you don't mind my asking?
livelovelaughalways
i'm from the french-speaking part, so its 'hop suisse' for us! :wink: wow, yes, true hero for withdrawing your application indeed... where are you from if you don't mind my asking?

wasn't me who withdrew my application! ...(i hope:eek:)

well i've never actually lived in the homeland, just got loads of relatives there :yep: - all over the country really!
where exactly in the french part then?
Reply 688
It was the great schnargle who gifted us a chance of entering ucl, she must be praised and remembered for eternity, a true queen among peasants.
Scherzando225
wasn't me who withdrew my application! ...(i hope:eek:)

well i've never actually lived in the homeland, just got loads of relatives there :yep: - all over the country really!
where exactly in the french part then?

woops hahah that was meant to schnargle, but im a bit of a n00b at these forums so i just wrote it on the same thing :P

im in geneva :biggrin:
I've also withdrawn my application to UCL... good luck guys!
notepad
That's a really nice thing to do (for us) and congratulations on your other offers, especially Cambridge ^__^

Thank you :biggrin: Withdrawing from the other three places actually isn't a very big deal for me, as I knew after going to Cambridge that if they gave me an offer I'd take it. I also didn't see the point of holding offers that I was never going to accept (the Cambridge offer's unconditional, so I don't need an insurance) when someone else could be getting a place. So I actually don't deserve the kudos on this thread :p:

madani191
I second that , you are a true hero :cool:

madani191
It was the great schnargle who gifted us a chance of entering ucl, she must be praised and remembered for eternity, a true queen among peasants.

:rofl:
Reply 692
ArchangelMedic
I've also withdrawn my application to UCL... good luck guys!

:clap2:You are also to be praised, :top2:, we still have decent people in this world :smile:
Reply 693
reneewe
Hey are there any international applicants to ucl?
I've got my interview next tuesday (12th) at 2.50pm!

Yeah I'm international..interview on the 20th at 3.50pm!! wooo 9 hr flight!! :frown:
livelovelaughalways
woops hahah that was meant to schnargle, but im a bit of a n00b at these forums so i just wrote it on the same thing :P

im in geneva :biggrin:

silly you

oh wow geneva's amazing, so are you living there now, or you moved over a while ago or something??
i want an offer!! from anywhere, i don't care.. god help me!!
futuredoc77

so do I lol:o:
futuredoc77

ME TOO!!! like to know someone is in the same boat. i just want to study medicine DAMN IT!
notepad
He probably wants to go to KCL more than UCL,
He already has the offer at KCL (AAA),
UCL will also give an offer of AAA,
I don't see your point :p:

Exactly!

Good luck again to everyone applying and I hope you get to where you want to go.
Reply 699
emperor_o
ME TOO!!! like to know someone is in the same boat. i just want to study medicine DAMN IT!

lol i agree too! damn these international quotas!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending