The Student Room Group

favorite cigarette

What is your favorite brand of cigarette? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I smoke rollies. Either Golden Virginia or Cutters Choice, I'm not too fussy between those two.

Also had a lug off of someones' Benson & Hedges rollie the other day, that was interesting...
Marlboro reds i'd say :yep:

But lucky strikes are nice for an occasional treat :p:
Marlboro lights :coma:
I like rollies but can't roll them so don't have them often, same for vanilla cigarillos (although they are so so good)
Reply 4
Vogue extra slim / sobraine cocktail cigarettes :wink:

But when I'm skint I smoke cutters choice rollies :biggrin:
Reply 5
I smoke roll-ups, love ther blue Old Holborn when I can get it. I buy real ciggies a couple of times a year (for special occasions, you might say), and when I do, they're either Woodbines or Capstan Full Strength.
I don't smoke but I like the sound of Silk Cut. :coma:
Reply 7
I only smoke casually in nightclubs etc so am far from an expert, but I'd probably go for Malboro Red or B&H.
Reply 8
beckytc90

i like this a lot :smile:
Reply 9
Tootles
I smoke roll-ups, love ther blue Old Holborn when I can get it. I buy real ciggies a couple of times a year (for special occasions, you might say), and when I do, they're either Woodbines or Capstan Full Strength.

Old Holborn are the don for spliffs :ninja:

Where do you usually go for to buy Woodbines or Capstan Full Strength? im curious, Brighton seems to have a lack of anything other than the standard 10 or so brands.

I usually smoke these though: Cutters Choice/GV rollies, B&H Gold/Marb Reds/Marb Lights/Camels for fags.
Reply 10
marlboro reds all the way, if your gonna die, die like a cowboy.
otherwise GV'll do :smile:
Reply 11
I smoke Richmond Superkings in my js, but I might have to try some Old Holborn, can find it in most places in Cardiff.
beckytc90

when i can

otherwise Regal or Drum rollies.
(:
Reply 13
Gueirguiy
Old Holborn are the don for spliffs

Where do you usually go for to buy Woodbines or Capstan Full Strength? im curious, Brighton seems to have a lack of anything other than the standard 10 or so brands.

I usually smoke these though: Cutters Choice/GV rollies, B&H Gold/Marb Reds/Marb Lights/Camels for fags.
Really? People around me just use whatever fags they have on them. Mum used to used Golden Virginia, though, I believe.

And I get my Woodbines from Smokers' Choice.

EDIT: And a couple of supermakets do them as well, but not very many.
It was B&H
isawsparks89
Marlboro lights :coma:
I like rollies but can't roll them so don't have them often, same for vanilla cigarillos (although they are so so good)

get a rollie machine from poundland!!! they are well worth the price.
I like my rollies but I'm not an extravogant smoker I just go for the cheapest... which currently is gold leaf and for straights... pall mall... though very disappointed with the new 19's. they are nearly the same price for a pack of those and a normal pack of twenty... how is it a ******* price buster :s:
Vienna Cannon
get a rollie machine from poundland!!! they are well worth the price.
I like my rollies but I'm not an extravogant smoker I just go for the cheapest... which currently is gold leaf and for straights... pall mall... though very disappointed with the new 19's. they are nearly the same price for a pack of those and a normal pack of twenty... how is it a ******* price buster :s:

I don't smoke anymore! Gave up over 7 weeks ago
Reply 17
Davidoff Golds :P Black Devils on occasions and Richmond superkings or Golden Vagina for the js :biggrin:
isawsparks89
I don't smoke anymore! Gave up over 7 weeks ago

ooh well done :biggrin:
I don't think i could live without them now
Reply 19
ultimately B&H silver, but my student budget wont stretch to them....so its mayfair superkings...and if im really skint...stirling superkings

Quick Reply

Latest