The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bilal786
Ow! That was sore. :frown:

*pulls pencil out and sticks a pen up* :rolleyes:

*pulls out pink highlighter and draws on face*

:dancing: la la la laaaaa!
erm, wehn i was listening to prc we just took over chatrooms every so often, like thedarknessrock.com/chat because they were empty.
Totally crashes my computer. :frown:
Reply 23
Last time I was added to a TSR (ish) convo, some freak (I think it was one of Bilal's contacts) kept doing the nudge thing non-stop.
Reply 24
mockel
Last time I was added to a TSR (ish) convo, some freak (I think it was one of Bilal's contacts) kept doing the nudge thing non-stop.

That wasn't my contact. :eek: It was daz. LPK ( :mad: ) added him on.
Reply 25
Bilal786

Hmm. Oh. Ok.
Apologies.
mockel

I know, that was what I was on about, but I have been told you can disable nudges. It still comes up with text though, so you will get tons onf them on the screen, but it won't move the screen and things.
Reply 27
feefifofum
I know, that was what I was on about, but I have been told you can disable nudges. It still comes up with text though, so you will get tons onf them on the screen, but it won't move the screen and things.

Oh, yeah. I did disable them after a while. But it was just stupid, in general.
Reply 28
you agreed bilal :rolleyes:

anyway, i do not have time to argue, there will probably be a change of plan, with the convo, the account is the same. But it will be organised better. Anyway, i really must get on with this if it is going to work.
Reply 29
Bilal786

that convo was a disaster!!! :mad:
25 mins to go...
feefifofum

Yeah its really annoying. Especially as instead of nudging properly it just jerks around. I much prefer a 4 or 5 way convo with people I know. When most people have left and its just a few left behind. Thats when it gets interesting :cool:
Reply 32
LPK
There is no real way to find out, but i might use something different instead of a msn chat convo. But i have less than 2 hours to arrange something. :eek: For now, it is an msn convo. :smile:

Can't people just use their TSR names as their msn names while they're in the conversation? Or am I being stupid and missing out on something really obvious?
co
that convo was a disaster!!! :mad:

I know! It was scary! :bawling:
mmjp
Can't people just use their TSR names as their msn names while they're in the conversation? Or am I being stupid and missing out on something really obvious?

Well then you miss the fun of pretending to be someone else :flute:
What? :p:
Reply 35
LPK
you agreed bilal :rolleyes:

Yeh, that's right. :rolleyes:
feefifofum
Well then you miss the fun of pretending to be someone else :flute:
What? :p:

Me, Sqa, WT and silverwings actually did that yesterday - it was highly amusing. And yes it would be nice if people changed their names but many dont. I run my name in there. Although not exclusively I confess. :rolleyes:
Reply 37
I have a new feature set up. Instead of it being an msn convo, it is too be done in a chat room. But, this is a chat room only tsr members can go in. Please use your username as you do on TSR for it. The link will be published via msn messenger on the e mail. :smile:
Reply 38
These things are meant to be spontaneous, dammit! They had two purposes: novelty, and pissing off Daveo by adding him repeatedly!

And- has LPK changed his name to LPK?
Reply 39
2 5 +

And- has LPK changed his name to LPK?

Yes.

Latest

Trending

Trending