The Student Room Group

My friend ruined the party and my night

So me and my friend were going to have a birthday weekend in London, going to fancy bars and then a night club at the end on Saturday night. The nightclub had a rave. Me and my friend already agreed to go to that nightclub when we planned the birthday. But suddenly right on Saturday night, she said she didn't want to go to that club anymore because she doesn't like raves. She already had a chance to check out the club first, so she knew already it was a rave before planning. Despite her saying that she would want to go to them if she is drunk enough. We already drank a lot beforehand, so would be ready for the rave. So we were just stuck at a dead basement club and bar the whole night, which was so miserable. And just went home at 1am. It was both of our birthdays, and I payed money for whole weekend including the hotel and everything. She is just so indecisive all the time, and has done this before as well. Where I ended up spending money for nothing, just for her to not want to go and spend time somewhere dead. I'm starting to get really annoyed now, as I want to have a good time when I go out.
Reply 1
Party pooping at 1am doesn’t seem so bad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending