The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Travel Card

I just wondered how much a travel card costed from southampton central/central parkway. me and the boyfriend are going up for the day :smile:. from my home town it was 14.80 but only took 40 mins to get into london and wasnt with south west trains, so wondered because its like an hour to london and with south west trains it might be more pricey?
i have looked on the internet with a lot of conflicting things and it looks like it might be the same price but i want to be able 2 have enough money on me :o:

thanks for any help
Reply 1
www.nationalrail.co.uk has the answers that you need
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
ive looked on there and there is nothing specific. believe me ive tried, the only thing i have seen as i have already explained is 14.80 but i wanted to check that is specific from southampton, i have tired looking first and not just written a random thread because i couldnt be bothered.
Reply 3
putting in 'southampton' to 'london waterloo' in the search boxes isn't specific enough?

Well, I'm sorry but I cannot help you.
Reply 4
Thank you for trying, i was generally hopeing someone who had actually got a travel card from southampton, but will just wait and see what the price is when i go to the station tomorrow
Reply 5
srsly.... you can get the price on that website, I don't understand where you are getting stuck!!
shes from essex.
Reply 7
its a travel card i.e you go around london as well, so whats the point of doing southampton to waterloo? if im travelling up the jubilee line from waterloo as well? it doesnt matter now obv.
I might be from essex but it doesnt mean i live up to the sterotypical image, dont judge me just because of where im from
its about £31 isn't it?
Reply 9
If you had looked at national rail you would have seen, upon putting in 'southampton' to 'waterloo' it offered a tick box to 'include travelcard in fare' :p:
Megabus do a Southampton to waterloo ticket for £1 off peak.

Latest

Trending

Trending