The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
My girlfriend has the same facination. I can't understand it. Is it just a girl thing?
Reply 21
Speleo
Ice has negative calories :eek:

Lol.my mum and sister would love that.......:smile:
Reply 22
KOH
Go to chemistry forum :mad:

And its not a chemical, i am NOT a chemistry FREAK :frown:

sorry i meant hydroxide, if it isnt about a compound (and ionic one at that) then what is KOH?
Reply 23
spoon1
especially on a hot day like today, it feels so nice!

I like putting ice packs in my pocket so that it rests against my...ahem
Reply 24
ramroff
sorry i meant hydroxide, if it isnt about a compound (and ionic one at that) then what is KOH?

Okay,

King Of Hackers it is a JOKE, not out of arrognace or anthing like that :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 25
Markus505

Dude, get ur head examined?? :eek:
Reply 26
KOH
Okay,

King Of Hackers it is a JOKE, not out of arrognace or anthing like that :biggrin::biggrin:

\
im sure.....:rolleyes: :biggrin: :biggrin: can you hack though?
Reply 27
Markus505

you realise you will make it even smaller, do you want a microscopic...ahem...when your 30? ??
Reply 28
ramroff
\
im sure.....:rolleyes: :biggrin: :biggrin: can you hack though?

It is a hobby, but i think of my self as a Grey hat or white hat.....NOT a BLACK hat:eek:
Reply 29
ramroff
you realise you will make it even smaller, do you want a microscopic...ahem...when your 30? ??

Now we are even LOL
Reply 30
KOH
It is a hobby, but i think of my self as a Grey hat or white hat.....NOT a BLACK hat:eek:

grey or white hat? what are those? is a black hat like a top hacker or something?
Reply 31
KOH
Now we are even LOL

lol cheers :biggrin:
Reply 32
ramroff

lol wont do any harm for the really hot times, i mean england doesnt exactly have a reputation for being hot does it. And btw...what makes you so certain that its small in the first place
Reply 33
Markus505
lol wont do any harm for the really hot times, i mean england doesnt exactly have a reputation for being hot does it. And btw...what makes you so certain that its small in the first place

i never said it was small, why, was that a freudian slip from you? hmmm :biggrin:
Reply 34
ramroff
grey or white hat? what are those? is a black hat like a top hacker or something?

White Hacker: An undergorund name for Pro. Computer programmer, looks for exploits and try to fix em' up

Grey Hat Hacker: A person Involved in somewhat illegal activity, yet NOT causing damage or loss. but rather to prove it can be done..

Black Hat Hackers: A baddy.......the guy that steals ur Credit Card Numbers :eek:
Reply 35
lol ja ja :rolleyes: anyway i prefer the ice pack on my neck, so nice, nothing worse than having a hot, sweaty neck :mad:
Reply 36
ramroff
i never said it was small, why, was that a freudian slip from you? hmmm :biggrin:

### Strike # 2

ur on a roll.......:biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 37
i hate eating ice, it always tastes weird and gives me a headache!
I like eating ice, especially from the bottom of drinks when it's soaked up some of the taste
still prefer it in slush puppy form!

Latest

Trending

Trending