Hello you beautiful people. :colone:
Hello. :colone:
Hai guys!
My legs, just tried to stand there. :awesome:
Madjackismad
My legs, just tried to stand there. :awesome:

What's wrong with them?
Ape Gone Insane
Maths NAB on Tuesday :afraid: I despise asymptotes.

Also, English essay, dissertation and prose.

And personal statement.

My lfe isn't good at the moment. :sad:

:frown: I'm sure it'll be fine.

Asymptotes are alright. I'm not too keen on Gaussian Elimination though. :p:

We're starting parametric differentiation in Unit 2.

You will, I trust, excuse me if I do not join you...

But I have already dined and I never drink... wine...

Spoiler

Ape Gone Insane
GE is awesome. :sigh:

:shock: What's that like, exactly?

We've only just started it, but basically it introduces a new variable, normally t.

I'm trying to do AEA (and don't even mention STEP:p:) questions, getting about one third of the way through a question then falling flat on my face. :frown:
hahahahaha :lolwut:
Kirsteneg
hahahahaha :lolwut:

:lolwut:
:awesome:
Heather says hello!!!
y halo tharr ppl.
namedeprived
:lolwut:

My sentiments exactly

:awesome: anyone else get the reference? :colone:
Ratio of sober to drunk people is rapidly decreasing.
namedeprived
We've only just started it, but basically it introduces a new variable, normally t.

I'm trying to do AEA (and don't even mention STEP:p:) questions, getting about one third of the way through a question then falling flat on my face. :frown:

AEA (and STEP, even though they don't admit it) is tailored towards the A-level syllabus. So you won't know some of the methods required. I'm always here to help if want it. :wink:

In other news I just got back from A Streetcar Named Desire. It was :awesome: and I was :rofl::rofl::rofl: at the dry humping.
Madjackismad

You're winding me up right? :lolwut:

:colone:
ukdragon37
AEA (and STEP, even though they don't admit it) is tailored towards the A-level syllabus. So you won't know some of the methods required. I'm always here to help if want it. :wink:

In other news I just got back from A Streetcar Named Desire. It was :awesome: and I was :rofl::rofl::rofl: at the dry humping.

That's good to hear I suppose. Thanks, I'd like to try some more questions first but I appreciate the offer, and may well take you up on it sometime.

Good to see you enjoyed the play. :smile:
Reply 2458
Back, most dull party ever. At least I don't have to wear that horrible leather jumpsuit ever again :biggrin:

And now back to job-shizz...do you think it'd matter if I made my CVs specific to the work place? :awesome:
LuhLah
And now back to job-shizz...do you think it'd matter if I made my CVs specific to the work place? :awesome:

That's usually recommended.

Latest