The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ape Gone Insane
Tell me :teeth:

What did you do? :awesome:

Gaussian Elimination was awesome. It was like trying to breaking a code with a time limit. :yep:

I LOVE GE now.

One mark for being incapable of multiplying something like 1x2x2\frac{1}{x^2} * \frac{x}{2}, one for not noticing a negative inside a bracket when multiplying out, and I lost two for GE. :wink:
Ronar
What the hell I just looked at that wiki page :zomg:

Philosophylectures are fantastic. But it's only the one lecturer. and his lectures finsih this week I think. woe is me.

I really fancy doing higher maths for some reason. Like in my spare time for the fun. But ovc, that is just fantasy land when you have a degree to be doing too :p:

How is everyone? :smile:

Good thanks, how are you?

Sounds like you're enjoying yourself?:smile:

Oh, and I can see why you'd want to do Higher Maths, it can be quite fun sometimes. :wink:
Ape Gone Insane
:facepalm2:

So you got all the hard stuff right and the rectifiable, easy stuff wrong.

This does not bode well. :ninja:

How's AH English going? Just finished the first prose book we're doing (notes done and everything) and our Dramas. Now we're cracking on with the second novel, creative writing and dissertations with all the notes for my choices to be done for next Friday. :afraid:

I think that's a load of crap to be honest. The idea that "autistic" is equivalent to "aspergers" is ridiculous. There are many physiological and behavioural differences that are too distinct. Aspergers is a fairly clear subset of autism. The article suggesting "many" with aspergers are prodigies is a load of crap also... *rant*

TheUnbeliever

Rowing, yep. Time's not too terrible, but the 500m erg sprint followed by the world's worst outing meant it was pretty bad!

Fair enough, hadn't considered that :p:
I have been neglecting physical activity more than I should, well done on the discipline to go to rowing under those conditions
So I passed the Maths nab, but only just :/ Guh.
Ape Gone Insane
We've done, "Antony & his girlfriend" and are in the middle of the batch of Duffy "Lesbian" Ann poems.

Still to do for this Friday:

Antony & Cleopatra Essay

Prose adjustments

Dissertation books

Dissertation notes

Dissertation itself

:sigh:

:eek: You've to do your dissertation for this Friday?! We've to get our notes done for next Friday and then an introduction and first 500 words for the following Wednesday.
Reply 2866
namedeprived
Good thanks, how are you?

Sounds like you're enjoying yourself?:smile:

Oh, and I can see why you'd want to do Higher Maths, it can be quite fun sometimes. :wink:

LOL.

My communist friend just came in my room like, omg I always knew Andy was a nazi.'
He then procceds to pull out an envelope addressed to andy's room filled with information on the british peoples front.
The he burst into laughter saying he sent it to andy and andys face was a picture when all the white nationalism stuff fell all over the floor xD

Some on the stuff they say is nuts!

Looking at oxford's masters admissions for philosophy. I think I could do it, because I'm not bad at philosophy and it gives me something to aim for lyk.

I really want to do maths ! I have no idea why, seeng as I only got 2 in standard grade ahah
Vitamin D
So I passed the Maths nab, but only just :/ Guh.

Well done.:smile:

The thresholds for the Maths NAB are high anyway so I wouldn't worry about only just passing it, I only just passed my AH Nab and I want to do Maths at Uni.
Ape Gone Insane
Well, no, don't have to do it.

But someone has and well :o: (similar to Arcadia) I'm feeling the rivalry heat.

Spoiler

:ninja:

Hmmm, it's good to have a bit of rivalry. :yep:
Ronar
LOL.

My communist friend just came in my room like, omg I always knew Andy was a nazi.'
He then procceds to pull out an envelope addressed to andy's room filled with information on the british peoples front.
The he burst into laughter saying he sent it to andy and andys face was a picture when all the white nationalism stuff fell all over the floor xD

Some on the stuff they say is nuts!

Looking at oxford's masters admissions for philosophy. I think I could do it, because I'm not bad at philosophy and it gives me something to aim for lyk.

I really want to do maths ! I have no idea why, seeng as I only got 2 in standard grade ahah

:lol:

Ah, that sounds interesting, wish I could write essays well. :smile:
Ape Gone Insane

Spoiler

He was Antony and she was Cleopatra :awesome:

I was Soldier 2 :sigh:

Lol :p:, when I was going out with my ex, I tried not to care when a guy flirted with her, I successfully showed that I didn't care, but the feeling inside. :o:
Ape Gone Insane
Haha, did she look over to see if you cared? :awesome:

I can do it pretty easily but yes, the feeling inside :sigh:

The sight of seeing some other guy with her is worse. Trust me. :sigh:
Ape Gone Insane
See if someone had this as their avatar :teehee:

somebody does :yes:
erm...okay. My english class is quite a bit behind you guys apparently. :sadnod:
Kirsteneg
erm...okay. My english class is quite a bit behind you guys apparently. :sadnod:

Really? Where are you in the course right now?
Madjackismad
Really? Where are you in the course right now?

We have done (as in done I mean talked very vaguely over them in class) 3.5 of the 18 Duffy poems, studied by ourselves half of streetcar and notes for our dissertation are due in at the end of November, with the intro and conclusion handed in by Christmas.
Jeez, we should form some kind of Jealous Boyfriend Brotherhood. :teehee:
Kirsteneg
We have done (as in done I mean talked very vaguely over them in class) 3.5 of the 18 Duffy poems, studied by ourselves half of streetcar and notes for our dissertation are due in at the end of November, with the intro and conclusion handed in by Christmas.

Cool, well I'm planning to up the work with AH English, just going to focus on my dissertation and do it when I have the chance instead of doing a certain bit that has to be in for a certain day. You don't seem that bad, in my AH English class the focus seems to be more 'self-study' sure we get taught by a teacher, but they give us a lot of work to do at home.
Pedrobear
Jeez, we should form some kind of Jealous Boyfriend Brotherhood. :teehee:

Heh, well that isn't me anymore. :sigh:
Kirsteneg

I heard that an English department of a certain school in Glasgow (not mine - TSR-ians from this school will know which on I'm talking about) runs their AH English like a Stalinist regime. E.g. At least one paragraph must be handed in per month with regular increments submitted weekly.

No wonder they get As.

Latest