The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Madjackismad
Cheesecake. :coma:

Tesco do a New York cheesecake that is utterly to die for - and it's even own-brand, I think!
TheUnbeliever
Tesco do a New York cheesecake that is utterly to die for - and it's even own-brand, I think!

Sainsburys Taste The Difference New York vanilla cheese cake. :coma:
Madjackismad
Sainsburys Taste The Difference New York vanilla cheese cake. :coma:

Bother. Sainsbury's has closed here. Guess it's tomato soup and bread for tea, then. :p:
TheUnbeliever
Bother. Sainsbury's has closed here. Guess it's tomato soup and bread for tea, then. :p:

You mean completely shut down or just closed since it's a Sunday? My mum once made cheesecake herself and it was just :coma: nothing beats a mothers cooking.
Ape Gone Insane
WTF is cheese cake?

You have never had cheesecake?! My friend, it is a delicious cake. It doesn't actually taste like cheese :p:

:coma:
Ape Gone Insane
WTF is cheese cake?

WTF is wrong with you?!
Ape Gone Insane
WTF is cheese cake?

Cake made from cheese. It's gorgeous (and tastes nothing like what most people would think of as a cheese taste).

Madjackismad
You mean completely shut down or just closed since it's a Sunday? My mum once made cheesecake herself and it was just :coma: nothing beats a mothers cooking.

The latter; it closes at 5, which regularly catches me out. My mum used to bake a bit, but very little recently (i.e. in the last decade or so :p:). I envy you. :p:
TheUnbeliever
Cake made from cheese. It's gorgeous (and tastes nothing like what most people would think of as a cheese taste).

The latter; it closes at 5, which regularly catches me out. My mum used to bake a bit, but very little recently (i.e. in the last decade or so :p:). I envy you. :p:

My mum hardly bakes being a lawyer, they are not prone to bake. :p: She cooks a lot of home made meals though :coma: thankfully.
Kirsteneg

I have a HB essay tommorow, done my studying for it today, mostly hormones, menstrual cycle and fertilisation I concentrated on. I'm pretty confident the question will be based on hormones anyway, if it is, would it be worth mentioning things such as pre-natal development? Because, we've had a new teacher the past week (since our normal one is away on a trip) and she's being really ambigious about what we should put into our essays.
Madjackismad
I have a HB essay tommorow, done my studying for it today, mostly hormones, menstrual cycle and fertilisation I concentrated on. I'm pretty confident the question will be based on hormones anyway, if it is, would it be worth mentioning things such as pre-natal development? Because, we've had a new teacher the past week (since our normal one is away on a trip) and she's being really ambigious about what we should put into our essays.

Well, I didn't do human biology - just normal - so my advice may not be the best. Yes, I would mention pre-natal development. If it's anything like 'normal' biology then you can just put in whatever comes to mind to do with hormones and you'd get marks for it. Don't know the specific hormones you study in human, but probably mention growth hormones, thyroid stimulating hormones etc. :o:
TheUnbeliever

parentheses!

It's 1994 what did you expect? :wink: Maybe back then the -> operator had a higher infix priority than a * operator.
ooh, and adreneline, insulin and stuff like that. :colone:
Kirsteneg
Well, I didn't do human biology - just normal - so my advice may not be the best. Yes, I would mention pre-natal development. If it's anything like 'normal' biology then you can just put in whatever comes to mind to do with hormones and you'd get marks for it. Don't know the specific hormones you study in human, but probably mention growth hormones, thyroid stimulating hormones etc. :o:

Ahh, I thought you studied HB. We didn't study hormones like thyroid stimulating hormones, mostly ones like FSH, LH, HCG. Male sex hormones - Testosterone and the female ones such as Oestrogen, Progesterone etc.
Reply 5133
Wtf is this weather all about! It's depressing me!
Madjackismad
Ahh, I thought you studied HB. We didn't study hormones like thyroid stimulating hormones, mostly ones like FSH, LH, HCG. Male sex hormones - Testosterone and the female ones such as Oestrogen, Progesterone etc.

Ah well, I can't help you then.
bex285
Wtf is this weather all about! It's depressing me!

I know. :sad: I must get a haircut, dared to venture out earlier to pop up to the shop for milk and came back with my fringe ******* plastered down to my mouth. :p:
Reply 5136
Madjackismad
I know. :sad: I must get a haircut, dared to venture out earlier to pop up to the shop for milk and came back with my fringe ******* plastered down to my mouth. :p:

Sounds kinda sexy :awesome:
Reply 5137
Ape Gone Insane

Noah's Ark.
Reply 5138
Ape Gone Insane
0:35 - 0:41

How cute! :love:
Reply 5139
Ape Gone Insane
Screw that video, lol at this:

Awwwww!! :love: