The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ape Gone Insane
:facepalm2:

I am so cold :frown: *coughs miserably*
6th Years and Leavers Chat Thread The Musicial.

Written by some guy.
:love: Cats.
TheUnbeliever

:facepalm2: Whenever I think of that I think of that disgusting 'furry' fetish :afraid:
TheUnbeliever

Only musicial I've seen is the symphony of Old Firm. It left a bad taste in my mouth afterwards.
-_-

The provisional license form I'm currently filling out
Date of Birth: 29/04/1992
Country you were born in: West Germany
Date you entered the UK: 19/04/1992

In hindsight I'm fairly sure it was actually '93. A time travelling baby -- you could say I was precocious.
TheUnbeliever
:rofl: Oh, I see you've fallen off your moral pedestal, then? :wink: You've missed nothing that isn't in AH Stats (or likely to be covered by even a moderately competent teacher).

I haven't missed a lecture that covers any new material! :p:

I also haven't been going to computational techniques and applications :o: I learnt precisely zero at the ones I did go to and the compscis in Emma say that you just get a sheet with step-by-step instructions when you get the exercise briefing. :facepalm2:
Pedrobear
-_-

In hindsight I'm fairly sure it was actually '93. A time travelling baby -- you could say I was precocious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qktzC8dy1V4&annotation_id=annotation_996981&feature=iv

:dance: :dance:
ArcadiaHouse
:facepalm2: Whenever I think of that I think of that disgusting 'furry' fetish :afraid:

:frown: I love Cats, but neither cats nor 'cats'...

Madjackismad
Only musicial I've seen is the symphony of Old Firm. It left a bad taste in my mouth afterwards.

... although, in general, I'm not a fan of musicals.

ukdragon37
I also haven't been going to computational techniques and applications :o: I learnt precisely zero at the ones I did go to and the compscis in Emma say that you just get a sheet with step-by-step instructions when you get the exercise briefing. :facepalm2:

Nor have I, for more or less the same reasons. :p: I refuse to sit through a lecture where an entire hour consists of 'how to plot a graph in Excel'. :facepalm: The E&B folks just have two epic lectures at the end of term, which I might attend instead.
Ape Gone Insane
Did it go off suddenly as you went to press a button such as volume or changing the channel?

Yip, when changing channels.

TheUnbeliever

Spoiler

I blame my geographic interest! :p:

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions guy's. :biggrin:
Ape Gone Insane
Cambridge boy will come and warm your bed.

By the way, you have no idea how ******* arrogant this AH English marker was ... I'll tell you by PM what happened but I'll tell you one thing ... If he is not sacked soon it bodes ill for people doing Creative.

Thanks for sharing a PM with me :huff:

:awesome:
TheUnbeliever
:frown: I love Cats, but neither cats nor 'cats'...

Well, the old firm is the best parade of fools prancing about, spouting nonsense at each other. It's like they still think the Troubles are still happening, even the children who don't know why they are being bigots. Parents, eh?
Ape Gone Insane

By the way, you have no idea how ******* arrogant this AH English marker was ... I'll tell you by PM what happened but I'll tell you one thing ... If he is not sacked soon it bodes ill for people doing Creative.

Fixing the draught in my room would be more effective tbh :wink:

O RLY? :eek3:

Oh and thanks for telling me how lovely my prom dress is :P NOT!
TheUnbeliever

Hehe, suuuuuure :wink:

:flutter:
My mum just got an electric shock and is swearing rather aggressively at the tv! :rofl:
Ape Gone Insane

You do mean "the other one" don't you? :ninja:

Ape Gone Insane

*Is very interested/nosey*
ArcadiaHouse
Hehe, suuuuuure :wink:

:flutter:

:rofl: It seems false to me, and just alienates me too much - I can't simply immerse myself in the story and yet I can with ballet :o: I haven't been to the theatre in far too long. :frown:

ukdragon37
You do mean "the other one" don't you? :ninja:

I think he had you in mind, personally. :biggrin:
Ape Gone Insane
I'm on my iPhone silly, not appropriate for typing long PMs. I'm sending you the one about AH tomorrow as well.

But honestly, he was SO arrogant. All the AH teachers from the schools in our city were in a meeting with him and they all hated him. Really arrogant. Something of the things he said were ********, misleading and extremely pretentious. My teacher was so angry at the meeting.

Maybe I'll pop in a poem about people like him. :rolleyes:

:p:
Ape Gone Insane
I'm on my iPhone silly, not appropriate for typing long PMs. I'm sending you the one about AH tomorrow as well.

But honestly, he was SO arrogant. All the AH teachers from the schools in our city were in a meeting with him and they all hated him. Really arrogant. Something of the things he said were ********, misleading and extremely pretentious. My teacher was so angry at the meeting.

Make sure you forward me a copy :awesome:
Ape Gone Insane
I'll drop you one as well :awesome:

I don't want to say anything in public.

Scared he will swoop down on you? :p:

Latest