The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5880
LuhLah
That's my first choice :colonhash: They are supposed to have the best chemistry department thing in scotland lol

yeah, she loves it.
LuhLah
:hmmm: The course is pretty interesting imo, but it's just the amount involved...it's silly.

What things/sort of things do they ask in the first nab? How is structured? I'm actually ******** myself for it lol.

:cry2:

Few diagrams and also graphs that you have to draw in the NAB too, but usually they are pretty easy.

Edit: See PM. :awesome:
Reply 5882
Madjackismad
Few diagrams and also graphs that you have to draw in the NAB too, but usually they are pretty easy.

Edit: See PM. :awesome:

Any multiple choice? :awesome:

No essays :woo:
LuhLah
Any multiple choice? :awesome:

No essays :woo:

No multiple choice and the essays aren't part of the NAB, that's something else that you do along with the AB test.

Edit: Multiple choice is only for the prelim and final exam I think. But, we do multiple choice for homework.
Reply 5884
Madjackismad
No multiple choice and the essays aren't part of the NAB, that's something else that you do along with the AB test.

Edit: Multiple choice is only for the prelim and final exam I think. But, we do multiple choice for homework.

Aww I love multiple choice. If it wern't for that I wouldn't have got full marks on my chemsitry NAB :mmm:
Madjackismad

Are you sure there is never multiple choice? I'm sure I had some...though it was a year ago and I can't properly remember.

Do I wear my kilt tomorrow or not?
My school trousers are in the wash so I have the option of wearing my kilt (well it is St Andrews Day) or black outdoor trousers (which I were hill walking and for scouts/d of e). The thing is that if I wear my kilt i will almost certainly be the only one, especially since we had our Scottish "celebrations" at Friday break time and only the dancers had kilts on then. Oh, and it'll make me look like I go to a private school because I have to wear a blazer.
TheRabbit
Are you sure there is never multiple choice? I'm sure I had some...though it was a year ago and I can't properly remember.

Do I wear my kilt tomorrow or not?
My school trousers are in the wash so I have the option of wearing my kilt (well it is St Andrews Day) or black outdoor trousers (which I were hill walking and for scouts/d of e). The thing is that if I wear my kilt i will almost certainly be the only one, especially since we had our Scottish "celebrations" at Friday break time and only the dancers had kilts on then. Oh, and it'll make me look like I go to a private school because I have to wear a blazer.

Oh? I wouldn't know, since I've only sat one NAB. :p:
Madjackismad
Oh? I wouldn't know, since I've only sat one NAB. :p:

Well I only sat 3.:p:
Gutted. I lost my sub.

:frown:
Reply 5889
xo-Heva
Gutted. I lost my sub.

:zomg:

:sad:
xo-Heva
Gutted. I lost my sub.

:hello: You haven't posted much recently. How's your placement going/how did it go?
TheUnbeliever
:hello: You haven't posted much recently. How's your placement going/how did it go?

:o: Not really had the time to post.
All my time has been eaten up by shifts on ward and my course work. I was even dreaming about the hospital last night :facepalm:
And to top it all off, I've been ill and in bed with tonsilitus this weekend, my days off... :frown:

I'm feeling better today though. I'm desperately trying to finish an essay - have another 1000 words to write and its due in tomorrow. I can't even write it tomorrow because I have a shift lol.

However placement is going great, half way through it and really enjoying it. Some of the stuff that goes on is really intresting.

How are you?
ukdragon37
:hello:

(Not deleting post just to avoid confusion; figured out what I was doing wrong!)
In a strangely good mood :dancing:
ArcadiaHouse
In a strangely good mood :dancing:

:sad: I'm a mess right now, I'm twitching and screaming at my textbooks, trying in vain to get all my 240 pieces of homework and studying done for tommorow. :sigh:

I've resorted to holding this cup of tea really tight, trying to bring back warmth into my life. :p:
TheUnbeliever
(Not deleting post just to avoid confusion; figured out what I was doing wrong!)

I was away having dinner :sigh:
ukdragon37
I was away having dinner :sigh:

Why :sigh:? :rofl: If you feel deprived in some way, you can check my answer. :p:
TheUnbeliever
Why :sigh:? :rofl: If you feel deprived in some way, you can check my answer. :p:

Looks like a really big ass. :awesome:

I fail. :sigh:
Madjackismad
Looks like a really big ass. :awesome:

I fail. :sigh:

Behold, the beauty of mathematics!

Spoiler

(Hint: look at the shape of the 'caustic' - the very bright reflection on the paper inside the ring)
TheUnbeliever
Behold, the beauty of mathematics!

Spoiler

(Hint: look at the shape of the 'caustic' - the very bright reflection on the paper inside the ring)

:awesome:

Behold, the beauty of English!

Cellar Door

Latest