The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

TheUnbeliever

Did you sort out whichever question you were doing btw?

Also do you have a clue what C7 is on about, because I don't. And it's annoying because I can do everything else set for this week perfectly fine :s-smilie:
Kirsteneg
You're right, that was pathetic. :facepalm:

I laughed :awesome:
rosie9391
What will you be doing for it?

I want to get a restaurant in Glasgow for my friends :biggrin: and wear that wonderful dress (maybe not the shorts in January though!).
Bedtime
rosie9391
I laughed :awesome:

No...You snorted. :yep:
ArcadiaHouse
I want to get a restaurant in Glasgow for my friends :biggrin: and wear that wonderful dress (maybe not the shorts in January though!).

Name of the restaurant?

:ninja:

:awesome:

:sigh:
Right....away to finish typing up my AH English presentations. Good night everyone!
Madjackismad
Right....away to finish typing up my AH English presentations. Good night everyone!

LOSER!!

:colone:
Kirsteneg
LOSER!!

No. I strive to succeed.
ukdragon37
Also do you have a clue what C7 is on about, because I don't. And it's annoying because I can do everything else set for this week perfectly fine :s-smilie:

I did get that question sorted, thanks. :smile:

I'm afraid it looks like I'm consistently a week behind you - I just handed in the B questions! So I've certainly not given it a try. I can take a look at it if you like, but it'll be Tuesday before I can. I've got the entire statics section of the physics examples to do, plus any additional ones I fancy trying, the computing tick(s) to do, and as many digital electronics questions as I can do before getting stuck. I'm realistically too tired to do any of this tonight, especially as I'm yet to actually eat a meal today, so... my apologies!

I think I need to make a conscious effort to spread my workload this week. End-loading it worked when we weren't really started, but with all the supervisions running now, it's looking like being fairly solid.
Ah, another good old day at McDonalds. If I served any of you today: have a nice day, good manners cost nothing and I hope you die :smile: .

No seriosuly. You Only Live Twice =D
Madjackismad
No. I strive to succeed.

Or you could just multi-task...like a REAL woman.

Reply 1152
Corpsetaker
Ah, another good old day at McDonalds. If I served any of you today: have a nice day, good manners cost nothing and I hope you die :smile: .

You sound exactly like me after every shift at the chippy :awesome:
It's actually got to the stage where the wee neds say "Please" and "Thank you", as they know I'll refuse to serve them till they do :yep:
Kirsteneg
No...You snorted. :yep:

Sadly I'm not in the snorting mood tonight :sigh: Very nearly though! :awesome:
rosie9391

get on facebook then.
TheUnbeliever
I did get that question sorted, thanks. :smile:

I'm afraid it looks like I'm consistently a week behind you - I just handed in the B questions! So I've certainly not given it a try. I can take a look at it if you like, but it'll be Tuesday before I can. I've got the entire statics section of the physics examples to do, plus any additional ones I fancy trying, the computing tick(s) to do, and as many digital electronics questions as I can do before getting stuck. I'm realistically too tired to do any of this tonight, especially as I'm yet to actually eat a meal today, so... my apologies!

I think I need to make a conscious effort to spread my workload this week. End-loading it worked when we weren't really started, but with all the supervisions running now, it's looking like being fairly solid.

Our supervisors are having none of these "try every question until you get stuck" nonsense :p: We are just given select (hard) questions and got told all the other ones are a waste of time. For DE we just skipped the whole load of examples at the end of the lecture notes and went straight into past paper questions. :s-smilie:

The ML seems to be easier than I anticipated though.
bex285
You sound exactly like me after every shift at the chippy :awesome:
It's actually got to the stage where the wee neds say "Please" and "Thank you", as they know I'll refuse to serve them till they do :yep:

I read the bold word without the 'f'. :awesome:

rosie9391

you hung up on me. :shock: :cry2:
Kirsteneg
get on facebook then.

I'm going to pass tonight and go for a shower. Got some bad news from home hence the 'not in the mood'. :frown:
Reply 1159
Kirsteneg
I read the bold word without the 'f'. :awesome:

You naughty minx :awesome:

Latest