The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

feefifofum
:love: Oh my god you rock my world! You are just amazing! (not jsut for now, I'v spoken to you before)

Aww you're such a Betty that's well cute. Rock on, peace out baby! :wink: xxx
Reply 121
i nearly killed a person i got in to a fight after hed beten my sister up and lost my temper and all i can remember is me beating his head in to the concreat and then trying to snap his neck proberly would have sucseeded if i hadnt been dragged away by the police thankfully i didnt kill him or do to much damage but he dosent say anything to me or the family again i also killed a dog the git bit me when i had my steald toe caped work boots on i turned around and kicked the dog in the head and shatterd its skull
I was in the park once, just chilling with some mates and I dropped my 1.5 litre bottle of water on the ground. I sat down and I saw that my bottle wasn't flat on the ground, but I didn'y take much notice. Only when I picked up my bottle, did I see the frog twitching....and then it died. Poor Frog. The moral of the story is don't drop a 1.5 litre bottles of volvic water, to eat a limited edition 'Cornetto' ice-cream, whilst chilling with your mates in a frog-infested park (even though it ay not look it). Beware, this could happen to you!
:eek:
I run over pheasants on a regular basis. They're unbelievably stupid.
They really do have ?hit for brains
Reply 124
10 mackerel. They were delicious.

I was in the car when my dad hit a deer though. Bugger cost about £4000 damage.
Reply 125
wassup!!!!iam kenyan too. :smile:
Reply 126
oops....that was to tiger
tenko
i nearly killed a person i got in to a fight after hed beten my sister up and lost my temper and all i can remember is me beating his head in to the concreat and then trying to snap his neck proberly would have sucseeded if i hadnt been dragged away by the police thankfully i didnt kill him or do to much damage but he dosent say anything to me or the family again i also killed a dog the git bit me when i had my steald toe caped work boots on i turned around and kicked the dog in the head and shatterd its skull

:eek: stay away from this maniac!! only joking :rolleyes:
I was tryin to get my dad to kill a fox the other day but he wouldn't. we were driving along the road and the fox running along right in front of our car. I wish he had killed it - i Hate Foxes, they kill my baby lambs...
a pheasant - hit it with my car - it came worse off
Reply 130
I know someone who shot a cat accidentaly whilst using one of those spud cannons, which you will have seen if you watched that documentary by Jeremy Clarkson on the gun last year
I killed a man...he was 27st
feefifofum
a MASSIVE moth :afraid: It was almost the length of my hand :afraid: I threw my copy of Harry Potter 4 at it :smile:

lol that would definately kill it. in fact if u threw that at a person it would probably kill them 2, its a bloody heavy book lol
Pheasent (well two of us claimed to get it but im sure i did)
foxo
10 mackerel. They were delicious.

I was in the car when my dad hit a deer though. Bugger cost about £4000 damage.

:rofl: I shot a deer while we were trekking in Eastern Europe........

My dad got a cougar (I wasted about 17 rounds on that fiesty bugger and my dad got it in two :frown: )
Reply 135
rising_heat
:rofl: I shot a deer while we were trekking in Eastern Europe........

My dad got a cougar (I wasted about 17 rounds on that fiesty bugger and my dad got it in two :frown: )

So, does your little mate want to reveal himself yet? :rolleyes:
LPK
So, does your little mate want to reveal himself yet? :rolleyes:

Huh? :confused: (Sorry my mind interpretted that sooooo dodgily)

U mean Mark? What actually did he do?
Reply 137
rising_heat
Huh? :confused: (Sorry my mind interpretted that sooooo dodgily)

U mean Mark? What actually did he do?

Oh come on, i might be young but i was not born yesterday. I got some mods to check out you account. I got the results. Now, shall i reveal who this so called Mark is, which is apparently yourself?
Reply 138
I can't even bring myself to swat a fly :blush:
Reply 139
probably a fish...i think that was ages ago and i *killed* it for biology lab :confused: :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending