Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    On school days sometimes about 10 hours, get up early afternoon. School days go to bed 11/12 and get up at 8am. Im always getting moaned at for getting up late, my mother argues and says i'd be late for a job everyday, but i argue back and say well if there's something to actually get up for then i will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    :eek: thats hardly any :eek:
    I know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    5 hours a night =)
    Medics are crazy

ReputationRep:
    definitely not enough.
    usually about 5/6 hrs weekdays and 0-20hrs at weekend days

ReputationRep:
    5 hours a night =)
    nutter! how do you manage? don't you feel ***** the next day?

ReputationRep:
    Not a lot....not enough

ReputationRep:
    Usually about 7 hours, but sometimes six, it depends how much I've got on.

And whether I'm tired.

ReputationRep:
    You know when i went shool i used to wake up about 8 set off at 8:40 it took me 20 mins to walk to school but now im older it takes 10 must be me dordelling if thats a proper word.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren)
    nutter! how do you manage? don't you feel ***** the next day?
    You get used to it. Now if I sleep 8 hours I feel like I've slept 1000 hours. :s:

ReputationRep:
    Well I am quite lazy so i sleep a lot!!! But mainly during the week, at weekends I dont get as much sleep because on saturdays i go out and then i have to be up at work at 8 on Sunday. I don't know how you can live with only 4 hours sleep though! I get angry at people and get a headache if I don't get enough!!

ReputationRep:
    Study leave or no school time about 10 hours
    School (even though I've finished now) about 8 hours

Day after last exam all day

ReputationRep:
    Not much about 6 hours a night, I like to get 7 if possible but I very rarely do...

ReputationRep:
    About 5 hrs on skool days although i do get an extra half n hour if i fall asleep in da bus ...and abt 7-8 hrs weekends.

ReputationRep:
    From when I fall asleep till when my alarm wakes me up. Simple!

ReputationRep:
    hmm difficult to answer. I'm in yr 12. In yr 11 i used to always go to bed at 12:30am and get up at 8am, but then stayed up until 4am sometimes to do an english coursework essay or science investigation Then i'd sleep 10 hours on weekend days.
    In yr 12, I've been going to bed every night at 2:30am, getting up at 8am... so 5.5 hours on weekdays, as the week goes on i get more tired and zombie-like! Then at weekends I sleep 10 hours.
    Whenever in school hols- i always revert to a 3:30am bedtime, and try to get up at 12pm on average :cool:

ReputationRep:
    On school nights, I usually go to bed at about 11.30. I can fall asleep anytime from 11.45 to 3am, it all depends on how tired I am. I get woken up at 7.45 in the morning. As for weekends, I usually don't go to bed until at least 1am and get up anywhere from 10am to 3pm. I once stayed awake for 48 hours, just to see what it was like. I wouldn't recommend it.

ReputationRep:
    each person needs different amounts i get about 5 hours ave a night

ReputationRep:
    I get about 6hrs if I have to be at college early, but normally about 10!

I have been known to get up at 4am, do an English essay, then go back to sleep at 6 til 8.30 and go to college . Both times I did this I got As, but never when I do it at a normal hour of the day......

ReputationRep:
    If I'm at uni it's usually 3am - 7am, otherwise I sleep for ~5 hours. There's enough time for sleeping when I'm dead.

ReputationRep:
    If I'm at uni it's usually 3am - 7am, otherwise I sleep for ~5 hours. There's enough time for sleeping when I'm dead.
    Seriously, isn't that unhealthy? - I mean I have similar hours during the week but most definately make up for it on the weekends.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.