The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Durham if god smiles upon me, hell after my messy suicide if he doesnt...
Reply 21
Politics with International Studies at Warwick... I hope. If not Birmingham for a similar course.
Reply 22
durham also. van mildert college :smile: where are you going thekillersrock?
Im hopefully off to Hatfield College, Durham. Though, I did make a rather big mess of C4 maths, so maybe I won't be. Unless I can get an 'A' via synoptic AQA GOV8 politics tomorrow. I can dream....
Reply 24
posh_git
durham also. van mildert college :smile: where are you going thekillersrock?

call me tkr :rolleyes: a lot of durhamites - cool! ill be headed to Trevs - which is next door to vm isnt it? maybe im just cofused anyway woo durham and boo stupid aea i dont wanna get up tomorrow morning!
Reply 25
I'm going to Manchester, so about the only person not going to Durham who's doing the AEA by the looks of things! (apart from Nellz).

Will be interesting to see how everyone does in this exam considering all the enthusiasm!!
Reply 26
domjohn
I'm going to Manchester, so about the only person not going to Durham who's doing the AEA by the looks of things! (apart from Nellz).

Will be interesting to see how everyone does in this exam considering all the enthusiasm!!

Yeah, but it looks like I'm the only person not doing econ at uni. Though that might change if they let me switch to PPE :smile:
Nellz
Yeah, but it looks like I'm the only person not doing econ at uni. Though that might change if they let me switch to PPE :smile:

i always fancied PPE but didnt have good prospects after a C in AS politics.
Reply 28
nipplebg
Reply 29
Ellie4
nipplebg

... :confused:
Reply 30
thekillersrock
... :confused:

She's drunk :biggrin:
is 'nipplebg' drunken-slurr for anything?
Reply 32
ChrisH2107
is 'nipplebg' drunken-slurr for anything?

Possibly - who knows :tongue:

I do know where she's going though, but I don't think it's my place to tell. But you won't here from her again tonight as she says she's gone out on another thread.
ok! but can i hazard a guess and say she is going to 'nipplebg'?
Reply 34
Durham,Van Mildert College.

Unless I bugger up.
Reply 35
lol. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! :biggrin:
Reply 36
yeah if ou car about the eam good luck with it... in fact, here, have some of mine!
Reply 37
Nellz

I'm not doing Econ at Uni either.... hopefully law!!
Reply 38
o-m-g.
Reply 39
posh_git
o-m-g.

What?

Latest

Trending

Trending