The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Someone who makes me laugh and who is thoughtful: the person would have to challenge me in a plethora of ways. What is more, the person would have to be an atheist and fairly liberal. (I think I would find it quite difficult, if not impossible, to be with someone whose political and philosophical views were far too divergent from mine.) A passion for kissing and a high sex drive are also essential.
Reply 2

A picture says a thousand words?
Reply 3
Male
I'm a sucker for a woman with a penis
Reply 5
Someone who is me, but isn't me. Builds up my strong points and helps me away from my negatives. Someone with similar tastes, but with different ones. Someone who pushes my limits and boundaries, but understands them at the same time. Able to function as a couple, and as an individual. Looks are a bonus.
Reply 6
Plant my personality and interests into a female with brown hair 8)
Steeps
Someone who is me, but isn't me. Builds up my strong points and helps me away from my negatives. Someone with similar tastes, but with different ones. Someone who pushes my limits and boundaries, but understands them at the same time. Able to function as a couple, and as an individual. Looks are a bonus.

sorry this is a question to straight people only.
Reply 8
crack 'nd smack

Do not reject me just yet, you might find what I am capable of... quite satisfying and enjoyable.
Okay seriously this time.. I like a girl who is ambitious but not work-obsessed, fun and playful, doesn't take herself too seriously, likes me for who I am.
Reply 10
crack 'nd smack

Lol why is it restricted to straights?
Reply 11

Someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously and has to be funny!! And good looking of course ;-)
Steeps
Do not reject me just yet, you might find what I am capable of... quite satisfying and enjoyable.

no I think youe kind are sick.
Macramé
Lol why is it restricted to straights?

Because gay people are twisted
Muscular, about 6ft with vibrant blue/green eyes. Likes REM, skeptically inclined, plays guitar very well. Loves science passionately, but also deeply in touch with artistic side. Gives cute and quirky suprises occasionally, like motivational post-it-notes and randomly cooking meals when I think it's a pot noodle night. Stands up to people shouting "puff", but takes sick jokes in good humour.
Reply 15
crack 'nd smack

Not really.
Macramé
Not really.

yeh
crack 'nd smack

How so?
CondensedMilk
How so?

sticking their coc* up another man's ass

sucking another mans coc*

kissing another man

mad
Reply 19
crack 'nd smack
sticking their coc* up another man's ass

sucking another mans coc*

kissing another man

mad

its not your cup of tea but it is what they enjoy. they are not sticking their diks in your arse so dont be such a hater.

Latest

Trending

Trending