Turn on thread page Beta

Hot cartoon Characters watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    If anyone says jesse from pokemon, I will personally track you down and re-educate you
    well the fact that you know of such a Pokemon character deserves a beating. No buts.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm...Peter from Family Guy hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations for ressurecting such a sad thread.

ReputationRep:
    why are we discussing the attractiveness of cartoon characters, we really are quite sad, and have a lot of time on our hands.

Not that I'm complaining
    Wud you please speak for yourself in future! ...Thank you

ReputationRep:
    why are we discussing the attractiveness of cartoon characters, we really are quite sad, and have a lot of time on our hands..

lol... coming from someone with >12,000 posts. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Homer Simpson

ReputationRep:
    Jessica Rabbit

ReputationRep:
    Don't know if any of you read the Daily Mirror, but Dave Storreys girlfriend (in the comic strip bit, "Striker", or something) is pretty fit!

ReputationRep:
    not really sure if he is a cartoon...but i think he is hot...Spiderman!.....altho it could be just the whole Tobey Magure obsession..hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YekiM)
    Wud you please speak for yourself in future! ...Thank you
    We were speaking for ourself, just in the second person.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.