The Student Room Group

Anyone taking CIE English Literature?

If so what texts are you doing? And how do you revise them?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by monstrous-icebox

Yeah

im doing war of the worlds, Othello and ted Hughes poetry. For War of the worlds and Othello I use the study guide on amazon and look at sample essays. I also would say memorise a few key quotes for characters to reference outer play. I always do the extract question but it brings u up the mark scheme when u reference the further play/novel. wbu

Yes! I do. I’m doing cat on a hot tin roof, maya angelou, Dracula, hamlet, stories of ourselves and the wild iris. For me, I’m just going through flashcards to memorise quotations and critical interpretations. Currently predicted an A* and I hope to continue that trend!
Original post by ontologicalpotat
Yes! I do. I’m doing cat on a hot tin roof, maya angelou, Dracula, hamlet, stories of ourselves and the wild iris. For me, I’m just going through flashcards to memorise quotations and critical interpretations. Currently predicted an A* and I hope to continue that trend!

any predictions for the questions on hamlet, dracula, cat on a hot tin roof or wild iris for this year !! literally have no idea what to expect.

Quick Reply

Latest