Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey i dno if ne1 wil read this, but i was jus wonderin if nebody cud send me their personal statement?? i wud reli reli appreciate it! thank u so much x

ReputationRep:
    Hiya dnt mean to be annoying but if anyone can be bothered think you could send me vet med personal statements? thanks and sorry to be a pain

ReputationRep:
    Hey all you geniuses I know your probably all really sick of doing this, but could you possibly send me your medical personal statement, im having quite alot of trouble putting mine together so seeing a fully made one, would be awesome, just PM it to me if possible. Cheers guys!!!

ReputationRep:
    Same here, but a medical personal statement? Thank you very much, much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    could somebody send me a copy of their vet med personal statements too? just pm me and i'll pm you back my email address thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    hey sorry, i meant a med ps aswell sorry!! , dnt mean 2 b a pain, cud sum1 just pm me 4 email info 2, thanx!

ReputationRep:
    err, no

how bout u geniuses come up with ur own statements rather than plagarising other peoples work.....no "innocent" replies to this please....i do know

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 5, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.