The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hey i dno if ne1 wil read this, but i was jus wonderin if nebody cud send me their personal statement?? i wud reli reli appreciate it! thank u so much x
Reply 21
Hiya dnt mean to be annoying but if anyone can be bothered think you could send me vet med personal statements? thanks and sorry to be a pain
Reply 22
Hey all you geniuses I know your probably all really sick of doing this, but could you possibly send me your medical personal statement, im having quite alot of trouble putting mine together so seeing a fully made one, would be awesome, just PM it to me if possible. Cheers guys!!!
Reply 23
Same here, but a medical personal statement? Thank you very much, much appreciated!
Reply 24
could somebody send me a copy of their vet med personal statements too? just pm me and i'll pm you back my email address :smile: thanks in advance
hey sorry, i meant a med ps aswell sorry!! :s-smilie:, dnt mean 2 b a pain, cud sum1 just pm me 4 email info 2, thanx!
Reply 26
err, no

how bout u geniuses come up with ur own statements rather than plagarising other peoples work.....no "innocent" replies to this please....i do know

Latest

Trending

Trending