class...
Come on Liverpool!!!!!!!! Beat the Wet Spam
Liverpool! Come on you reds!!!
COME ON YOU RED MEN! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
When you walk through a storm...
LIVERPOOL ......... no contest! :p:
Reply 3346
ciderpeter
I disagree... I dont see how being racist stops you being a fan of a sport....

Exactly. Same goes for people who say hooligans aren't football fans. More likely, they are people who follow their team home and away, in europe etc.

What I don't understand, however, are people who are racist to say, black players on the opposition but have black players in their own team :confused: I suppose it is impossible to rationalise with these people.
Reply 3347
I love how Wenger says he's "resting" Wallcot for the CL final. Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that he's not ready to play for the worst Arsenal side under Arsene Wenger to date, would it?
Reply 3348
RobbieC
It's going to be whether Arsenal can break through Barca's midfield or not that decides this one. Arsenal will be able to tear-up their defense, Henry will for sure. However, can't have silly dispossessions from Hleb, Fabregas and the gang.

I agree it is quite easy for Hleb to lose the ball but he has absolutely great stamina which is good for the midfield of course because he tends to open opportunites
I think Arsenal can pay shevs wages if Henry leaves... *bites nails*
2-1 to hammars. :eek:
Remember UEFA cup final people ........ just remember that! :redface:
liverpool is obviously the better team
Reply 3353
COME HAMMERS!! fry like you fried the spuds!!!
Reply 3354
Absolutely class shot from Gerrard :eek:
Reply 3355
Konchesky's goal was a bleedin' fluke.
Reply 3356
I want it to be 3-3; though I'm backing westham all my vBookie money is on liverpool :eek:...
excellent stuff
+ ve for that
Reply 3358
..and my wish came true. Yet another amazing strike by Gerrard!!!
Reply 3359
Wow. Gerrard's at 90:10 was it? Immense!

Latest