Reply 601
what a w**ker
jusfarhan
^ I'm glad someone understood it! :biggrin:

I did just ignored it. LOL. :wink:
Reply 603
chelsea. 2-1.
Reply 604
CHECK THE PICTURE...LOL THIS MADE ME LAUGH.....ITS MA MATES SITE N I FOUND IT FUNNY!:

PRESS THIS TO GO TO THE SITE

CHELSEA JUST SCORED, DROGBA SCORED HEADER
Reply 605
yes.
So he's going to knacker himself out over the summer playing football for some no-name club? And Barca are allowing this?
Reply 607
yea i dont think manu can win it anymore.
Well i guess it keeps his mind off the world cup. Cameroon are a sorry team at the moment, i cant believe they didnt qualify.
Its over. Chelsea needs what 4 points in 4 games.
What's Chelsea to do with anything in this thread =/ Apart from playing Manure.
Reckon they've sealed the league? Reckon they will retain the title?
Reply 612
I will love it if we put the Blose in it.... I'll love it.
You would have thought though, that Barca, with so many players on WC duty would want a player of Eto'o's quality 100% refreshed in August if possible.
Reply 614
unfortunetly yes, but my worry is not Chelsea now. Tis the remains part of Arsenals season :smile:
Why's this been moved to the football forum, when It's a soccer thread?
LFC_Girl
Liverpool 2-1 Chelsea

Kewell & Crouchy to score

Got my tickets today bring on Chelsea :smile:

Jelous :frown: I hope my number comes up in the ballot.
There was always more chance of us catching man united, then man united catching chelsea. Man u were kidding themselves if they thought they could make up that gap against the most consistent team in the premership.
:O GOSH i payed chelski a compliment.
What a man he really is. One of my favourite players regarding how he acts on and off the pitch. How he reacts to the continious racial abuse in spain is amazingly strong.
This is great for football, proof that not every player is motivated by captial gains.
If Blues win, won't Villa be just 4 points above safety... they always say someone gets pulled into it at the last minute...

Latest