The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

justfarhan
Jaysus, couldn't they score more than one? :rolleyes: I've never betted online. How does it work?

Card?

Card or paypal or other money transfer methods.

Same as bookies, but betfair usually has better odds and you can also do live betting
If Hargreaves can get an England cap..I have hope yet,
justfarhan
Jaysus, couldn't they score more than one? :rolleyes: I've never betted online. How does it work?

Card?

Give Card Details in, they take off around 15p commision for every £10 which is how they make the money.
You get much better odds on Betfair as it is effectively a punters exchange, and you dont have to move from your chair.
justfarhan
I've just joined 365.

If only they accepted paypal to add funds :rolleyes:

What's an easier way? I can't use my card.

Join betfair. You can 'theriotically'(SP?) chose your own odds aslong as another punter matches them(ie, lays your odds), you get better odds to start with and Betfair also accept card details.
And on betfair- transferes to and from paypal are FREEEEEEE at the moment. (Not sure how much longer they will be though). :biggrin:
Betfair accepts Paypal?!
Yep- has done for the last month or so.
FUUCK. I am going to pwn the World now. :indiff:

No more trips to the betting shop, and finally some bets in play!
I don't understand, what do I write in "Fee" and "Amount to be credited"?

I'm confused. I want to put £30 into my Betfair account.
I'm afraid the offer of reserve team football at Darlington was too much for him to turn down :eek:
You don't.. it does it automatically.

Just type in the amount. The fee will be 0.00 anyway.

You can repay me for my help with betting tips, make your thread! :p:
Reply 6451
:poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: yeah make the damn thread.
Wow, you so totally rock Biffy Clyro :biggrin:

I started making the thread but I ran out of ideas :redface:
Just go and post random tidbits in the thread I mad farhan, it's all good. We shall collaborate.
Reply 6454
i just dont see the point of him! y i mean y? he could have taken SWP if really wanted a midfielder or even kevin nolan
Mortimer
i just dont see the point of him! y i mean y? he could have taken SWP if really wanted a midfielder or even kevin nolan

The only cover we have in centre midfield is Carrick. We need atleast 2 there, Carragher is cover for the defence. Lennon got SWP's place
Reply 6456
Economist
The only cover we have in centre midfield is Carrick. We need atleast 2 there, Carragher is cover for the defence. Lennon got SWP's place

Why not kevin nolan then? and please do not say he does not have experience i mean look at downing, lennon, walcott. between them they have like 3 caps i think.
Reply 6457
ciderpeter
I hate the bloke...

He is one of the most biased pundits in the world as far as i can tell, he loves everything about Liverpool, Michael Owen and Steven Gerrard and doesnt hold back in his adoration for them...

I think if you look at his predictions last season - Blackburn got relegated, even when we went on our winning runs he predicted defeats, saying we must lose sooner or later...

He is a complete [insert rude word], in my opinion....

Funny you say that. A lot of Liverpool forums I frequent constantly slag off Lawrenson, and sometimes Hansen too.

His predictions are awful, mind.
Reply 6458
michaelnicholson88
Sorry, but I think you should prepare the parachute...

lmao - brilliantly put
numero sept
You're going straight back down again. :smile: In modern times, smaller clubs have a harder time of succeeding in the Premiership.

Like Wigan did?

Gem

Latest