The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

He was choked
all i can say is - finally.
Reply 8282
Logan
wellp thats football for you... at least he said sorry and explained that he only wanted the ref to give free kik in favor to them and not to rooney.. but never said to give a red card because rooney is a FRIEND of his...

wellp, after listening to this im partly convinced that this comes from his heart.
At first i thought u were being sarcastic. Unfortunately i feel that you weren't
i never thought i would say this but becks was a good captain. he was passionate about his country and under sven i think was the right captain. its likely his world cup was over as soon as he got his foot messed up, but he pleaded with the bench to leave him on and tried to run it off. when he came off he couldnt walk and was very distraught. if our next captain has those chaacteristics i'll be happy. gerrard for captain and hargreaves/gerrard for the england midfield under mclaren!
Reply 8284
England were ****e the whole tournament, didnt show a glimer of evidence to ever make me believe we could beat the likes of brazil etc. Group matches, poor, equador, still poor and against portugal we did not create enough chances, we were not clinical and again we played poorly

Ronaldo was playing for his country, do you think rooney would have reacted differently is he had thought someone had stamped on an england player, highly unlikely.

We always look for a scapegoat to blame, was i angry with ronaldo, yes, but if it had been the other way around, in such a game any player who thought a team mate was deliberaltrly stamped on would have said the same thing.

The only people who deserve the blame, are the england players, because they were nothing short of ****e, fair enough hate ronaldo, but for gods sake open your eyes england fans and for once lets hear 'we were not good enough'.
Reply 8285
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGHGHGHGHGHG%$&%^$&%$^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate the French. Although I like Zidane :redface:
Well, Vintage, nice try...was looking like a good thread. Come on people, if Newcastle are so useless, the fans so 'self-deluded', why the animosity?
:smile:
i kinda agree, can someone please tell me why all of a sudden everyone hates ronaldo?
Reply 8288
Totally Agree! Although I do still hate Ronaldo for the plain fact he is being linked with Madrid. We don't want him!!
Reply 8289
woodlebert
i kinda agree, can someone please tell me why all of a sudden everyone hates ronaldo?
It's not all of a sudden
As in every other ronaldo thread... i dont hate him after yesterday.... i have always hated him.

I do find it amusing that the only people defending Ronaldo are man utd fans... :smile:
oh ok. yeah ive always hated him he's arrogant and a cheat.

but he didnt do anything different in that game than he does week in week out for man utd. that's what was puzzling me.
Reply 8292
ciderpeter
As in every other ronaldo thread... i dont hate him after yesterday.... i have always hated him.

I do find it amusing that the only people defending Ronaldo are man utd fans... :smile:

I support Real Madrid.
Look lets get it straight. England were poor all tournament. Players didn't perform. But the way ronaldo and almost every portugese player acted on the pitch yesterday was a discrace. They were constantly faking injury, diving and being generally unsporting ******s. Rooney may have got sent off regardless of ronaldo running up to the ref and chatting ****. But never the less- he shouldn't have done it. He is a cheat. Plain and simple. He always has been and always will be.
mancred

Ronaldo will probably never play for Man Usa again. If I was a Man U fan, I would let him go to Madrid, he obviously doesn't want to stay.
PhilMc
I support Real Madrid.

Are you spanish or live Madrid for a long period of time. I reckon i'm as much a madrid fan as you and i don't even support them.
PhilMc
I support Real Madrid.

Oh, the team who are buying him then.... :rolleyes:
PhilMc
I support Real Madrid.

Yea but you guys want him to go play for you :rolleyes: :wink:

And the OP said England were never good enough to beat Brazil? umm.. Brazil have never shone throughout the tournment either and hence got knocked out too :redface:
gas_panic!
Look lets get it straight. England were poor all tournament. Players didn't perform. But the way ronaldo and almost every portugese player acted on the pitch yesterday was a discrace. They were constantly faking injury, diving and being generally unsporting ******s. Rooney may have got sent off regardless of ronaldo running up to the ref and chatting ****. But never the less- he shouldn't have done it. He is a cheat. Plain and simple. He always has been and always will be. He rapes women as well.

You were going so well until then...
Reply 8299
Well! Hows about it then! For many England knocked out yesterday would be their "team" gone. And Brasil, now my teams gone to.

And now lets look who's left (There is a pattern here, you'll see)

France - Well, Apart from Zidane, I despise them. And the last match against spain, the free kick resulting in the first goal was an HENRY DIVE! This is not speculation, this is FACT.

Italy - Well, we all know what they are like as regards Simulation and DIVING.

Portugal - Not much better than ITALY!

Germany - Not really got anything against them, but they are the hosts!

So, three out of the four teams left DIVE, and at least two of them have a reputation for it. A new way to "play" football it seems. :rolleyes:

Latest