The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8700
gr8 points guys (the 2 replies above)
Reply 8701
arsenal will mount a serious title challenge next year.. they got some good signings and a lot of depth to their squad now thanks to emerging youngsters.. couple more signings maybe and were there.. or perhaps develop some of the younger players more.. like abou diaby.. he vould fit the vieira mould perfectly.. seems talented enough
Mellie
Did he go there for three hundred goals though? No.

He said himself he'd have traded in each and everyone for a trophy.

He doesn't care, he won respect of world football and that matters. Best english striker EVER to play in the premiership.

This thread wasn't supposed to be 'abuse the club' thread, was it?? :rolleyes:

Im a loyal fan, new on here! and we are one of the best football teams in the world.. just look at the style of football! Big club!
fuglyduckling
Chelsea fan here, but why has everyone written off United?

Because we haven't got as much momentum as the other three.
Its either gonna be a fun fourway (if arsenal's youngsters can keep up) frolic, or a one horse race.
sobored
i think walcott may overtake owen in the standings by the next world cup if hes as talented as wenger believes... hargreaves will be selected over carrick unless carrick can learn to tackle better.. lampard may be dropped by mcclaren who will be bolder than sven... joe cole is better than downing atm but depending on formation downing may be better...

Carrick's tackling ability is fine for the type of player he his, it's just his mobility and aggression that could do with some work.

Out of interest EC, who is Paul Andersson? And are we reading the tea-leaves when we say he'll be better than SWP, lennon and Pennant?
gas_panic!
Obviously i mean you must have a good reason for an affinity for the club you support. Not some **** born in Bristol, never moved out of bristol, but then supports Manyoo or liverpool. Fans like this are fake, and do not deserve the respect of the real football fan.

Agreed.
sarforaz
Why is having a house 'near' a football team a good reason? if you live 5 miles or 50 miles, you still live away from the club.
Or is it the case, the closer the house is to the club, the better fan you are? :eek:

You must be one of these fake fans then?
gas_panic!
You must be one of these fake fans then?

errr, what distinguishes between a real and fake fan? they are fans therefore they’re not fake.
I love the way everyone writes us off though, it's bloody great. Even the bookies do it. 8/1 to win the league and 16/1 to win the CL - LOL.

Time to make some good money.
Reply 8710
justfarhan
I love the way everyone writes us off though, it's bloody great. Even the bookies do it. 8/1 to win the league and 16/1 to win the CL - LOL.

Time to make some good money.

who do you support?:smile:
#2(Laika)
who do you support?:smile:

It's not obvious? :/

He's Scouse.....
Reply 8712
NDGAARONDI
It's not obvious? :/

He's Scouse.....

right ok...thanks....
Anyway, back to the best team in England...:p:
Reply 8714
NDGAARONDI
Anyway, back to the best team in England...:p:

well that would be Chelsea at the moment...what about em lol....
I have become a member of Chelsea FC you know. :cool:
Reply 8716
NDGAARONDI
I have become a member of Chelsea FC you know. :cool:

really?...what is it you do?...count money :biggrin:
#2(Laika)
really?...what is it you do?...count money :biggrin:

Just get higher priorities for tickets than the 'Joe public' but below season ticket holders - can't afford those, yet.
Reply 8718
NDGAARONDI
Just get higher priorities for tickets than the 'Joe public' but below season ticket holders - can't afford those, yet.

ah right ok...nice one.....any new world class players you guys thinking of buying?
#2(Laika)
ah right ok...nice one.....any new world class players you guys thinking of buying?

Nobody else. Don't need anyone else.

Latest