The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

blissy
It was BBC actually!

that 'straitjacket and cloak of adventure' wasn't used in the final was it? I'm pretty certain it was used in a game in the quarters or semi finals....
€helski
Liverpool
Arsenal,Manu, Totenham
Fulham, sheff utd, Watford
West ham
Wigan - compared to last season and all the new players bought
O leary
Ribery's muslim name i know is Bilal
Well apparently some Italian politicians argued before the World Cup that should Italy win, the punishments for the respective clubs should be lowered, but others were dead against this idea, so I'm wondering if they're still debating what exactly to do with them. Plus I imagine 90% of Italy was still drunk yesterday and nothing much was achieved in court.
Does anyone know how many footballers don't believe in stuff made up by man?
Who will be Champions? Chelsea (undeniably)
Who will be Runner up? Liverpool
who will get the Champions League/Uefa cup places? Man Utd, Arsenal, Spurs, Everton
Who will be Relegated? Aston Villa (please lord), Watford, Reading
Who will be the Dark horses of the Season? Everton
Who will be the underachievers? Newcastle, Aston Villa
Who will be The first manger sacked/ to leave this season? O'Leary
Who will be Be in the FA cup/League cup Final... and who will win Chelsea-Man Utd (FA Cup) and Spurs-Liverpool
bushboy
Who will be Champions? Chelsea (undeniably)
Who will be Runner up? Liverpool
who will get the Champions League/Uefa cup places? Man Utd, Spurs, Blackburn (we can hope again), Arsenal
Who will be Relegated? Fulham, Watford, Sheffield United
Who will be the Dark horses of the Season? Reading
Who will be the underachievers? Newcastle, Aston Villa
Who will be The first manger sacked/ to leave this season? O'Leary
Who will be Be in the FA cup/League cup Final... and who will win Chelsea-Man Utd (FA Cup) and Spurs-Liverpool

I agree except those in bold...
B4 the world cup they were talking about the verdict being given within 24 hours of the final and therefore the celebrations would be short lived but know they say later in the week.
jameso88
I'm being serious i think in the group stages he was poor, he's probably just not my type of player, i never really noticing im doing a lot. Motty in the final was pronouncing it Pierlo, BBC should sack Motty and make Jonathan Pearce there main commentator.

He got voted man of the match and scored against Ghana. He got an assist in the next game, and the game after that. You are right, he was terrible in the group stages!!

Mate you havent got a clue.
Reply 8950
Best defender in the world, imo.
ciderpeter
I agree except those in bold...

i'm just glad only one person said pompey would get relegated this season :p:
Reply 8952
danglenister
I think you will find that was because Zidane's was intentional. Rooney was simply jostling for the ball at the time.

looking at the footage, i'm not too sure, but others could argue that Rooney stamping on that other guy's balls was also intentional:wink:
Who will be Champions? Chelsea
Who will be Runner up? Arsenal
who will get the Champions League/Uefa cup places? Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, Liverpool Man United, Newcastle, Everton
Who will be Relegated? Reading, Aston Villa, Watford
Who will be the Dark horses of the Season? Newcastle
Who will be the underachievers? Man United
Who will be The first manger sacked/ to leave this season? David O'Leary
Who will be Be in the FA cup/League cup Final... and who will win Chelsea V Liverpool(fa cup) Newcastle v Tottenham (LGE cup)
It'll be really cool if the 4 teams get demoted! :cool:
hamza09
they are all bloody crap commentators, from the bbc and itv. the best commentators are andy gray and martin tyler who commentate for skysports

Andy Gray is a prick
dan

They SHOULD be relegated. end of.. but theres so much corruption around those 4 clubs have probalies paid off the Courts.
Newcastle = Solano or Emre. but if your after a darkhorse for Newcastle. Select Charles N'Zogbia.
Reply 8958
dan
it'll be good for the transfer market :biggrin:
Daveo
it'll be good for the transfer market :biggrin:

Yes! Lol.

There would be so many world-class players up for grabs!

Latest