• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciderpeter)
    At least Andy Todd is subtle....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRzk181_wd8

Couldnt find the one of him lamping van persie....
    Andy Todd is an a******e for doing that to van persie and blackburn are nothing more than a bunch of cheats, whose only claim to fame for you blackburn fans is that you have one of the most dirtiest players in the premiership, well done.

ReputationRep:
    Not seen it yet but I get the picture because of the reports of it. The FA won't do anything because they're pussies. Once again, good ol' FA know FA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam The Eagle)
    What the hell do those pricks at the FA need to 'investigate' anyway? Step 1: Watch tape. Step 2: Ban ****. Process finished.
    If this was rugby (league preferbly) he'd be banned for life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciderpeter)
    I have seen children mollested in more friendly ways than that....
    You've seen children being molested?

ReputationRep:
    Set the Bison on him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idiopathic)
    You've seen children being molested?
    Hasn't everybody?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afcwill)
    Andy Todd is an a******e for doing that to van persie and blackburn are nothing more than a bunch of cheats, whose only claim to fame for you blackburn fans is that you have one of the most dirtiest players in the premiership, well done.
    Won the premiership didn't we?

Bellamy and Dickov have left. Neill could be on his way. With the signing of ooijer, Todd will only be a squad player. Only leaves Savage who picks up yellows.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Andy Todd is a dirty little scumbag too.

I haven't commented on Thatcher in this thread yet. Absolutely disgraceful 'tackle'. Can't believe he didn't get sent off, what on earth was going on there? Big Dunc got 8 months jail for headbutting a player, what Thatcher did was 5x worse than what Dunc did, he should be banned for a year and fined a LOT.

Disgrace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dan)
    Big Dunc got 8 months jail for headbutting a player, what Thatcher did was 5x worse than what Dunc did, he should be banned for a year and fined a LOT.

Disgrace.
    Yep but you know what its like. That was 'Big Dun' so he deserved it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calderstonesLFC)
    We just learned to accept he would get punished unreasonably in the end. Let's be realistic though, what would you say his ban should be for that? I would say until the end of the season and a £500,000 fine plus community service (assault).

Never going to happen though.

ReputationRep:
    Chopper > Thatcher.

ReputationRep:
    check this out if you haven't seen it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS1mo0_7t4s#GU5U2spHI_4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calderstonesLFC)
    Good. Drunken Disorderly got everything he deserved

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpg)
    Agree 90%, disagree 10% - referees clearly looked out for him before he even stepped foot onto the pitch, which they don't do for other players.

ReputationRep:
    NDGAARONDI, you happy with the draw?

Barca - what a cracker! Again..

Here's to PSV topping the RS's group, with the lovable Turks coming 2nd.

:tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dan)
    NDGAARONDI, you happy with the draw?

Barca - what a cracker! Again..
    Happy with it, which may surprise people. My squad should be able to cope and I think if Mourinho gets his tactics correct this time it will pay off. A strong group to help in the KO stages and won't face Barca until the final should this happen. Don't think they can meet any sooner.

With Barca having purchased Zambrotta it looks like Chelsea need Ashley Cole even more - or trust Wayne Bridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Happy with it, which may surprise people. My squad should be able to cope and I think if Mourinho gets his tactics correct this time it will pay off. A strong group to help in the KO stages and won't face Barca until the final should this happen. Don't think they can meet any sooner.

With Barca having purchased Zambrotta it looks like Chelsea need Ashley Cole even more - or trust Wayne Bridge.
    Zambrotta is a special player, he's ace. I really like him. I always used to buy him on Football Manager, cos is so natural with both feet, and can also attack and defend effectively.

I think Chelsea will go further this year, maybe to the semi finals before they **** it up again. I don't want you to win it, though. My team to win it will be Hamburg this year, but highly unlikely they will win it, even if they do have Van Der Vaart and Nigel De Jong, both of whom are very good players.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpg)
    It's Duncan Disorderly, thats what the whole pun is about. He got done for being Drunk and Disorderly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)

You can still meet Barca as early as the QF's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ba_ba1)
    Haha - thats rich coming from an Arsenal fan!
    Why is that? Don't tell me you will start talking about Henry in the worldcup or Ebuoe in the CL final :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.