The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
same, i meantioned precedent in wilson and stuff and how judges are not elected and shouldn't comment on how people should dictate their life etc. i could have done with an extra half an hour though!
Reply 41
pp12
same, i meantioned precedent in wilson and stuff and how judges are not elected and shouldn't comment on how people should dictate their life etc. i could have done with an extra half an hour though!

again ditto :cool:
Reply 42
Am I the only one who hated it then xD
For Q2 I wrote about assault and battery - doh! :tongue: But overall, quite a straightforward exam if you know your stuff once you've gotten your head around things :smile:

What things did people mention for Q2? I want to see what I missed out on...
What the?!
I had the same structure and everything, Q1 on development of law, Q2 essay and Q3 problem Qs. Did the colleges get to pick or something because ive never even heard of all this offences stuff yet I did OCR special study this morning, on exclusion clauses. And it was terrible, I hoped to come on here and see loads of people moaning about how bad it was, to make me feel better about it! Lol
Reply 45
impossible!
What the?!
I had the same structure and everything, Q1 on development of law, Q2 essay and Q3 problem Qs. Did the colleges get to pick or something because ive never even heard of all this offences stuff yet I did OCR special study this morning, on exclusion clauses. And it was terrible, I hoped to come on here and see loads of people moaning about how bad it was, to make me feel better about it! Lol

There are different Special studies thats why, and most people here did the Criminal law one :p:

Well, if it makes you feel any better, the criminal law one was just as bad. i hated it and thought it was absolutely terrible! I know how you feel, it makes it worse when everyone thought it was good :frown:
rawwwwr!
There are different Special studies thats why, and most people here did the Criminal law one :p:

Well, if it makes you feel any better, the criminal law one was just as bad. i hated it and thought it was absolutely terrible! I know how you feel, it makes it worse when everyone thought it was good :frown:

Ohh, I thought the exam board just picked one random topic and everyone did it haha :p:
Oh well looks like they were all pretty bad :/
Well i saw thru the exam paper and saw wilson for question 1 and then i knew question 2 was gna be oapa and well, that was a disaster, i cnt do oapa for s**t! Im retaking that in june!
I really think i failed it! Dammit :frown: I just blanked. Retake in june!
I was so glad with the first two questions :biggrin:!
But the scenarios in question 3 were a bit naff... really don't know how to get 10/10 on those to be honest
question 2 was a pain !
Reply 51
SamRichardson
But the scenarios in question 3 were a bit naff... really don't know how to get 10/10 on those to be honest

same here, the max i can seem to get in practice versions is a 7
Reply 52
SamRichardson

I know right! You were supposed to identify the offence and then what? i just went onto required mens rea :P and whether consent was available ( BUT that probably wasn't required ) so I felt like for 10 marks I could've written so much more!
Stringer987
Well i saw thru the exam paper and saw wilson for question 1 and then i knew question 2 was gna be oapa and well, that was a disaster, i cnt do oapa for s**t! Im retaking that in june!

Just needs practice. Look at the mark scheme when it becomes available. You can do it, its just starting off to revise that is the biggest challenge.
I did loads of revision, i spose, my teacher did say that wud be question 2 and it come up and she even give us the exact quote and said that will be it! the main problem is my head just went blank, so i dno
Reply 55
got my result today for this paper - 69/80 :smile:
Reply 56
pp12
got my result today for this paper - 69/80 :smile:

Good job, I got 67 :wink:
63 here =/ I want my paper back and perhaps a remark...
Reply 58
73 out of 80! Was extremely happy! wasnt expecting it to be this good!
Reply 59
HannanB
73 out of 80! Was extremely happy! wasnt expecting it to be this good!

Well done! That's amazing :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending