The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
not at all, am up till like 4am these days, so it aint nothing
Reply 2
Tell me about it. I want to go back to my uni house :redface: :frown:
Reply 3
Can't wait till i go to uni. Need social life!!!!
cant sleep for 8 hours.... must wait for carling to get out of body :mad: it wont let me sleep :bawling:
Reply 5
It's totally normal. I have to go pick up my parents...they're out getting drunk...I'm sure this is the wrong way round...
Reply 6
Lauren
It's totally normal. I have to go pick up my parents...they're out getting drunk...I'm sure this is the wrong way round...

happened to me last nigth with my younger sister. probably explains whilst i'm still awake now....
Reply 7
saiyamana
cant sleep for 8 hours.... must wait for carling to get out of body :mad: it wont let me sleep :bawling:

from an older, more experienced boozer, don't drink carling.
Reply 8
i've been going to sleep later than this for the past week or so since exams finished. although i'm not usually on TSR, i think it's normal.
Gexko
from an older, more experienced boozer, don't drink carling.

your like 4 cans too late m8, but thanks for the tip..
Reply 10
lol i aint been dirnkin just watchin tv as my mom s workin a night shift lol, i've been since 6am and i aint tired when i usually plan to do all nighters tho i am soo tired by like 11 lol
Reply 11
I usually end up staying up until 2 am too...nothing better to do i'm afraid and the TV's rubbish.

I swear i'm an insomniac.
No it's not healthy. A lack of sleep is bad for you! As long as you have a lie-in in the morning, it's fine :smile:
Reply 13
Gexko
Can't wait till i go to uni. Need social life!!!!

me too!!! lol donno anyone in my local area...dont keep in touch with old school friends:biggrin:
I always do it, up at 2am is the norm for me
Reply 15
Back in sort of November time i was in bed 3am most nights, staying up talking to Jon and Tim and TSR was my saviour when they were being boring :p: But no that really wasn't healthy behaviour
Reply 16
2am's hardly hardcore.

It's 9.41 am BST, and do you think I've been to bed yet?
Reply 17
nowadays i go to bed at 1;00 am. busy playing counter strike.lol.
Reply 18
LibertineNorth
2am's hardly hardcore.

It's 9.41 am BST, and do you think I've been to bed yet?

Yes.

Otherwise you'd be too much of a loser to exist. :smile:
Reply 19
i normaly stay up till bout 1 get up at 7 for college. i found out last sunday to not drink aload of drink(like vodka) then sleep lol. its best to just stay awake lol

Latest

Trending

Trending