Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

DSA Team email address

ReputationRep:
    I seem to remember an email address, something along the lines of [email protected] (that might be it exactly) but I'm not sure.

I was just wondering if anyone knew what it was.

ReputationRep:
    What university?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fail Whale)
    What university?
    Well I think that's irrelevant, it's an SLC or Student Finance England email address - of that I'm sure.

ReputationRep:
    I think you're correct. However, I can never remember if it's _ or - between DSA & team.

ReputationRep:
    Turned out to be [email protected].

Thanks for the help guys.

ReputationRep:
    hi ive just joined not sure what to do anyone help me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elaine long)
    hi ive just joined not sure what to do anyone help me!
    what do you want to do?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone emailed this address and got a reply? I emailed them on thursday and got the automated reply, but I was just wondering how long I should expect to wait for a proper response. I wish there was a phone number to call!

ReputationRep:
    You should get through to the DSA team on 01325 215194. That's the dedicated number for those queries, however it may have been taken down due to non-DSA students using it.

ReputationRep:
    [email protected]

Poll
How many mugs of tea do you drink a day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.