The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
hey :smile: yeh i had my interview yesterday. it wasnt really an interview though, they looked at our portfolios whilst we were shown a presentation, told more about the course and then shown around. I really really liked it, the tutors and the students there were really friendly and the workshop facilities are jaw dropping. what area of art and design are you interested in? :smile:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, yeah i had the same thing...i got there expecting an interview but they just looked over our portfolios whilst we were taken on a campus/accomodation tour. I loved it, the facilites are amazing!! I got a letter this week saying i have a place! I'm so excited...have other people heard back?
i had an interview as i gt told to apply on UCAS and ended up going for a degree interview but the nice lady sorted me out and i met one of the foundation teachers lol it was alrite but i havnt had the tour or anything so a bit nervous for going there :smile: but excited too are any of you moving in down there??? xxo
Hello, yeh I am moving down there :smile: I'm moving in on Saturday :s-smilie: I'm so nervous!!! I'm in A-3-02 in New Wharf. xxx
im in b block im moving in on sunday im totally confused by the little art project finding it trickyyy xx
oh my god me too XD I'm probably not going to finish all of it by the time I get down on saturday =/ I'll probably still be doing it the night before or something XD

They really wanted to challenge us didn't they! xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending