Turn on thread page Beta

*HELP* theres a girl i like but does she like me??? watch

ReputationRep:
    basically theres a girl i like but i dont know if she actually likes me, we have been getting on well, but i feel as though she is playing me and its really confusing at times. she tells me she likes me back and that if its meant to be with us just to let it happen. i have asked her to tell me straight if shes not interested in me because its easier than me being strung along but she says she likes me then acts all weird with me, when i talk to her on bebo msn or txting its af if she doesnt want to talk to me. playing hard to get with me. does any one have any advice for me cause its driving me crazy :woo: thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scotland2010)
    basically theres a girl i like but i dont know if she actually likes me, we have been getting on well, but i feel as though she is playing me and its really confusing at times. she tells me she likes me back and that if its meant to be with us just to let it happen. i have asked her to tell me straight if shes not interested in me because its easier than me being strung along but she says she likes me then acts all weird with me, when i talk to her on bebo msn or txting its af if she doesnt want to talk to me. playing hard to get with me. does any one have any advice for me cause its driving me crazy :woo: thanks
    Give her the cold shoulder mate...

Enough said!

ReputationRep:
    thanks for quick reply m8

its easier said than done when you cant stop thinkin about her lol.

ive allready told her to that a couldnt be botherd with all the hassle but now we have started talkin again, n its back to square 1. i think im joost gonna have to tell her where to go even though i dont want to lol

ReputationRep:
    Easy. Call her on her bluff.

Ask her out

ReputationRep:
    Make a move. Don't dally around saying "whatever is meant to be will happen" - be proactive. If she likes you, great - if she doesn't then oh well, at least you wont regret never having tried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FallenPetal)
    Easy. Call her on her bluff.

Ask her out
    i have asked her i said i wanted to start seeing her then she says dunno then she says she does like me though,its really annoying i think shes playing the game rather well tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punkyrocker)
    Make a move. Don't dally around saying "whatever is meant to be will happen" - be proactive. If she likes you, great - if she doesn't then oh well, at least you wont regret never having tried.
    its her that says what ever happens will happen if its meant to be. when she said this to me she said it exactly like this

"if its meant to be it WILL happen" the will in capitals makeing it sound as if its definetly going to.

ReputationRep:
    i have asked her i said i wanted to start seeing her then she says dunno then she says she does like me though,its really annoying i think shes playing the game rather well tbh.
    She's playing you mate...

Girls like to be chased... she enjoys you chasing her but doesn't want to take it further! Happens a lot...

Just end it now mate... might be hard but the longer it goes on, the harder it will be!

ReputationRep:
    i know your thinking about her all the time n stuff but why dont u just try ignoring her and giving her the cold shoulder....c how she likes it..she might just be liking the attention but if she really cares when you give her the cold shoulder she will come crawling to u x

ReputationRep:
    its her that says what ever happens will happen if its meant to be. when she said this to me she said it exactly like this

"if its meant to be it WILL happen" the will in capitals makeing it sound as if its definetly going to.
    How will it happen if neither of you make a move?

She's either hinting for you to ask her out, or she is doing her version of 'letting you down gently' - not wanting to say to your face that she's not interested.

I stick by my original advice

ReputationRep:
    You ignore her and watch her run to you

Tel her about other girls, bt don't do it too much

basically act like you are hot propery nd if she likes you then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by judicious)
    She's playing you mate...

Girls like to be chased... she enjoys you chasing her but doesn't want to take it further! Happens a lot...

Just end it now mate... might be hard but the longer it goes on, the harder it will be!
    this is exactly what i think shes doing just wanted someone else to confirm for me,lol i rewckon im going to joost completely ignore her n see what happen. this is the 1st time ive been played usually i dont fall for girls **** but this 1 must have drugged me or something lol

ReputationRep:
    Oh.

Typically, a sure fire way of knowing someone likes you is wanting to be with you. The girl is playing you - move off! If it is meant to be (like she says) she'll come find YOU, but I wouldn't hold your breath or anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    You ignore her and watch her run to you

Tel her about other girls, bt don't do it too much

basically act like you are hot propery nd if she likes you then
    good advice D

ReputationRep:
    thanks for all the replies fokes

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.