The Student Room Group

*HELP* theres a girl i like but does she like me???

basically theres a girl i like but i dont know if she actually likes me, we have been getting on well, but i feel as though she is playing me and its really confusing at times. she tells me she likes me back and that if its meant to be with us just to let it happen. i have asked her to tell me straight if shes not interested in me because its easier than me being strung along but she says she likes me then acts all weird with me, when i talk to her on bebo msn or txting its af if she doesnt want to talk to me. playing hard to get with me. does any one have any advice for me cause its driving me crazy :woo: thanks :biggrin:
Reply 1
Scotland2010
basically theres a girl i like but i dont know if she actually likes me, we have been getting on well, but i feel as though she is playing me and its really confusing at times. she tells me she likes me back and that if its meant to be with us just to let it happen. i have asked her to tell me straight if shes not interested in me because its easier than me being strung along but she says she likes me then acts all weird with me, when i talk to her on bebo msn or txting its af if she doesnt want to talk to me. playing hard to get with me. does any one have any advice for me cause its driving me crazy :woo: thanks :biggrin:

Give her the cold shoulder mate...

Enough said!
Reply 2
thanks for quick reply m8

its easier said than done when you cant stop thinkin about her lol.

ive allready told her to that a couldnt be botherd with all the hassle but now we have started talkin again, n its back to square 1. i think im joost gonna have to tell her where to go even though i dont want to lol
Easy. Call her on her bluff.

Ask her out :wink:
Make a move. Don't dally around saying "whatever is meant to be will happen" - be proactive. If she likes you, great - if she doesn't then oh well, at least you wont regret never having tried. :smile:
Reply 5
FallenPetal
Easy. Call her on her bluff.

Ask her out :wink:

i have asked her i said i wanted to start seeing her then she says dunno then she says she does like me though,its really annoying i think shes playing the game rather well tbh.
Reply 6
punkyrocker
Make a move. Don't dally around saying "whatever is meant to be will happen" - be proactive. If she likes you, great - if she doesn't then oh well, at least you wont regret never having tried. :smile:

its her that says what ever happens will happen if its meant to be. when she said this to me she said it exactly like this

"if its meant to be it WILL happen" the will in capitals makeing it sound as if its definetly going to.
Reply 7
Scotland2010
i have asked her i said i wanted to start seeing her then she says dunno then she says she does like me though,its really annoying i think shes playing the game rather well tbh.

She's playing you mate...

Girls like to be chased... she enjoys you chasing her but doesn't want to take it further! Happens a lot...

Just end it now mate... might be hard but the longer it goes on, the harder it will be!
Reply 8
i know your thinking about her all the time n stuff but why dont u just try ignoring her and giving her the cold shoulder....c how she likes it..she might just be liking the attention but if she really cares when you give her the cold shoulder she will come crawling to u x:smile:
Scotland2010
its her that says what ever happens will happen if its meant to be. when she said this to me she said it exactly like this

"if its meant to be it WILL happen" the will in capitals makeing it sound as if its definetly going to.

How will it happen if neither of you make a move?

She's either hinting for you to ask her out, or she is doing her version of 'letting you down gently' - not wanting to say to your face that she's not interested.

I stick by my original advice :smile:
Reply 10
You ignore her and watch her run to you

Tel her about other girls, bt don't do it too much

basically act like you are hot propery nd if she likes you then :smile:
Reply 11
judicious
She's playing you mate...

Girls like to be chased... she enjoys you chasing her but doesn't want to take it further! Happens a lot...

Just end it now mate... might be hard but the longer it goes on, the harder it will be!

this is exactly what i think shes doing just wanted someone else to confirm for me,lol i rewckon im going to joost completely ignore her n see what happen. this is the 1st time ive been played usually i dont fall for girls **** but this 1 must have drugged me or something lol
Scotland2010

Oh.

Typically, a sure fire way of knowing someone likes you is wanting to be with you. The girl is playing you - move off! If it is meant to be (like she says) she'll come find YOU, but I wouldn't hold your breath or anything.
Reply 13
Ronar
You ignore her and watch her run to you

Tel her about other girls, bt don't do it too much

basically act like you are hot propery nd if she likes you then :smile:

good advice :biggrin:D
Reply 14
thanks for all the replies fokes :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending