The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

i cant access the freaking portal urgh, it keeps saying that i've changed my name blah blah -.-
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
holyjebus
got my accommodation today. commonwealth hall here i come...

jebus, am I the only girl doing compsci btw?

Probably, someone told me computer science is a sausage-fest... :/
Reply 542
Loeweloewe
i cant access the freaking portal urgh, it keeps saying that i've changed my name blah blah -.-

what portal?
Reply 543
see you in septemeber, freshers!!! wish i could stay in the student accommodation, i even got a room in hampstead, my first choice, but i'm going to be commuting from my friend's house outside of london until january... hope my social life won't be that horrible though. haha.
mkat
see you in septemeber, freshers!!! wish i could stay in the student accommodation, i even got a room in hampstead, my first choice, but i'm going to be commuting from my friend's house outside of london until january... hope my social life won't be that horrible though. haha.

Aw, I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much :smile: What are you going to be studying?
Reply 545
chelsh
When can we get the date of the fresher's week?

my accommodation date starts on the 18th september.. does that mean fresher's week is after 18th sep? :smile:

Hello ... Second year student at kings at your help :smile:
You start lectures on the 27th September!!! ... Freshers week starts exacli 1 week before that i.e. on the 20th September... You will move in into your halls on the 18th which means u have 2 days to settle in and get to know your flat mates... After that .. FRESHERS FUN! ... Dont worry when u move in the process is actually quite smooth ... Feel free to ask me anything!
Can't wait for King's! Im living in Commonwealth Halls and doing Law, add me on facebook guis
Mike O'Keeffe
Reply 547
MikeO'Keeffe
Can't wait for King's! Im living in Commonwealth Halls and doing Law, add me on facebook guis
Mike O'Keeffe

hey Law and Commonwealth Hall here as well!
lisay2kng
what portal?

this: http://www.halls.london.ac.uk/Apply/
Reply 549
SomeStudent
Aw, I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much :smile: What are you going to be studying?

european studies, spanish pathway. you?
mkat
european studies, spanish pathway.

I'm European Studies too, French pathway though :yep:
Reply 551
absolutely
I'm European Studies too, French pathway though :yep:

i want to do french in the modern languages department. i regret not taking it up for a-level. have you got accommodation yet??
kolly91
Hi everyone! I got into Kings to do law :biggrin: but I'm worried because I'll be living at home, will this really be an issue?

yes.... you will makes no friends and everyone will hate you :rolleyes:
mkat
i want to do french in the modern languages department. i regret not taking it up for a-level. have you got accommodation yet??

Oh, and I'll be doing Italian! So much love for languages :biggrin:
Yes, I got Hampstead too, really happy with it.
Reply 554
excuse me, does anyone know where the College Online Health care registration is? (a part of my accommodation acceptance, which i need to complete... help!
Reply 555
freshers week events will update on the 23rd Aug!! :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 556
Heya! I'm going to be studying geography!
Any other geographers here? I'm going to be so lonley hahah!

I live in S. Wales and no absolutley no one going to KCL!
Reply 557
Stephyy
Heya! I'm going to be studying geography!
Any other geographers here? I'm going to be so lonley hahah!

I live in S. Wales and no absolutley no one going to KCL!

Awesome I'm from S. Wales too. Near Carmarthen... My friend was meant to be going to Queen Mary but it doesn't look like she's gonna get a place :frown: Geography sounds cool... Wish I took it for A level. I'm going to be studying biomedical science by the way.
lisay2kng
excuse me, does anyone know where the College Online Health care registration is? (a part of my accommodation acceptance, which i need to complete... help!

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/about/structure/admin/facser/support/health/register.html
I think this is it.. haven't registered yet myself though!
Reply 559
absolutely
Oh, and I'll be doing Italian! So much love for languages :biggrin:
Yes, I got Hampstead too, really happy with it.

haha. languages are amazing so the love is justified!! i wish i could live in hampstead, it really sucks i can't. i'll rent a flat though around that area from january. so you excited about coming to london??

Latest